Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for G. D. Fredericksen > Reviews

Content by G. D. Fredericksen

G. D. Fredericksen "Fred" (UK)

2.7metre x 5cm Blue Christmas/Fashion Tinsel (TI39)
2.7metre x 5cm Blue Christmas/Fashion Tinsel (TI39)

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not 2. 7 metres. it's 1. ..., 20 Nov. 2014
It's not 2.7 metres. it's 1.8 metres. next time ill buy from a shop so i can see it.

100% Egyptian Cotton 600 GSM Bath Towel in Grey Charcoal
100% Egyptian Cotton 600 GSM Bath Towel in Grey Charcoal
Offered by Frank's Interiors (Formerly JC Textiles)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice towels, 24 Nov. 2011
These seem to be nice and soft with a good thickness. I can't yet accurately comment on the dye quality or durability of the towels after regular washing but I am sure they will be pretty good.

Smiffy'S Santa Up A Chimney Hat
Smiffy'S Santa Up A Chimney Hat
Offered by ELEGANT FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 24 Nov. 2011
This is a secret Santa present (bit lame? don't worry a bottle of wine accompanied it) It sits on the head (adult head)comfortably and is rather sturdy so will at least last a night of joking around and then some. I guess it will end up in the dress up box of the Christmas decoration box afterwards. The chimney stands up on its own and isn't floppy and does look like the one pictured on the models.

Barry the Fish with Fingers and the Hairy Scary Monster
Barry the Fish with Fingers and the Hairy Scary Monster
by Sue Hendra

5.0 out of 5 stars Barry proves hit with the Kids., 24 Nov. 2011
Barry was purchased as a gift for a 2 year old. Mum & Dad both commented - how the book was a hit (and now they know where fish fingers come from!).

I even think the hairy monster in the story was an inspiration for my nephew (also a hairy monster) to finally decide to sit in the hair dressers seat and have a haircut.

I don't think you would go wrong with this story, go for it!

Remington High Precision PG400 7in1 Grooming Kit
Remington High Precision PG400 7in1 Grooming Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars It cuts my hair and thats what I want, 13 May 2009
At first glance I saw the 30mm trimmer and thought - Thats not 30mm, but I had neglected to measure this prior to purchase so I hadn't given this any thought, so a little surprised.

But it charges well and cuts well. I don't use guards or combs - Just let the blade cut as short as possible and it does a good job, Short too.

Some where on the instructions it says that over charging wont damage the battery - this sounds good, but we will have to see how it lasts.

Its a great entry level groomer. It cuts hair and is easy to use, as long as you don't want it to do your house work or be the hairdresser for the latest fashion parade you shouldn't be disappointed.

Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel
Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel
by Deepak Chopra

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but its not by Depak!, 13 May 2009
Its a good read but sometimes I feel like there are more words than neccesary - I guess you could say it was value for money.

Its also quite old and now there are plenty of other titles with more up to date information.

Oh yeah and don't let Amazon fool you by saying its by Depak Chopra, there is a foreword by him.

Its by Dr C Pert - who also featured on What the bleep do we know (DVD) something else to check out along the same topic!

Animal Hide and Seek (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)
Animal Hide and Seek (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)
by Stephen Cartwright
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool book but very easy to read, 13 May 2009
We searched a while for a touchy feely book that had a range of different textures and a plot!

So we chose this one and apparently my nephew loves it. As soon as he opened it, it was in his mouth and chewed - Thats like 5 stars I reckon.

Turns out the Cow did it....(Am I allowed to say what happend?)

No honestly you can't really go wrong with this one.