Profile for vonchappell > Reviews

vonchappell

garderns garden tool box lunch box
garderns garden tool box lunch box

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for pratical use, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: garderns garden tool box lunch box
The product itself was a good size and could fit a good lunch, but I must warn people not to buy this product if you intend to use it as an everyday product. The catch just fell off while on way to work making my lunch go everywhere.

Airfix A01308 Tiger I Tank 1:76 Scale Series 1 Plastic Model Kit
Airfix A01308 Tiger I Tank 1:76 Scale Series 1 Plastic Model Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Tank not as easy as you think, 29 Jun. 2012
The tank was good to build the only problem I had was atempting to put the tracks on, I ended up putting it in the bin after the tracks melted as the instructions said to bond both ends by heating with candle. I have built many higher skilled models but this one was off the chart.Please Amazon stop calling these models TOYs they are not.

Airfix A02034 Douglas TBD-1 Devastor 1:72 Scale Series 2 Plastic Model Kit
Airfix A02034 Douglas TBD-1 Devastor 1:72 Scale Series 2 Plastic Model Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a toy, 26 Jun. 2012
This model was great to build and was very true to the real thing. Mine differs slighty from the one on the box because I lost it and had to go via the history web which gave differnt colors, mine is navy blue instead of red. I would like Amazon to stop calling these models TOYs as any good model builder would not take so much time to build/paint just to give it to a kid to play with.

Underworld
Underworld
Offered by VECOSELL

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound track or heavy metal cd, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Underworld (Audio CD)
When I typed in Underworld I thought I was getting the OST Cd ohhh no I never got such a thing, it was all heavy metal which sometimes I like but sounded nothing like the OST. So people check before you buy as there is two types.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2012 10:42 AM BST

The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor
by Robert Kirkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Dead: A mind blower, 28 Nov. 2011
If your a fan of the walking dead books I would highly recommend you buy this book. Not only does it give you as much detail about the city it also gives you the feeling you are with them on thier conquest for safety, If you are new to the collection you may find it alot easy to read the hardback books fist (just to fill you in on who is who). For me I am a die hard fan of the TV show and the hard back collection and hate the wait for the new book to come out. As what my title said when I got to the end of the book it was a real mind blower and left me with the feeling of WOW. So to cut a lond story short GET THIS BOOK.