Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vktech® Owls Tree Kid sticker shop window christmas wall art stickers
Vktech® Owls Tree Kid sticker shop window christmas wall art stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put up, 19 Dec. 2015
It was quite easy to assemble, a bit of fun with children!

Rieker Z7984-14, Women's Chukka Boots, Blue (Blue), 7.5 UK (41 EU)
Rieker Z7984-14, Women's Chukka Boots, Blue (Blue), 7.5 UK (41 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for winter so far they are nice and warm! But realised they aren't rainproof., 25 Nov. 2015
Love the shoes, warm and nice, although they are a it big, I worried they would be smaller, so I ordered half an inch bigger just in case, so I think if I order half an inch small, then will fit perfectly, now I just need to wear thicker socks or tights to avoid my normal socks slip down while walking.

Redecker Red Cedar Oil - 10ml of 100% Pure Cedar Oil - The Perfect Moth Moth Deterrent when used with Cedar Wood Products
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

2.0 out of 5 stars After I read this can prevent moths, I ordered ..., 14 Nov. 2015
After I read this can prevent moths, I ordered it to try, only used once with my humidifier, I don't think it works, still occasionally still see small moths, we have to try to kill them to reduce the number, hope they are not laying more eggs for when the weather gets warmer and come out again!

Ladies Slouch Purl Knit Beanie hat Grey
Ladies Slouch Purl Knit Beanie hat Grey
Offered by PARIELLA

1.0 out of 5 stars it's fine, it is what it is, 14 Nov. 2015
Doesn't suits me, but diappointed, will find someone who will suit...quality wise, it's fine, it is what it is.

FLOSO® Childrens/Kids Fleece Winter Neckwarmer / Snood (One Size) (Red)
FLOSO® Childrens/Kids Fleece Winter Neckwarmer / Snood (One Size) (Red)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars It's been doing a good job! It is light and easy to put ..., 14 Nov. 2015
It's been doing a good job! It is light and easy to put up, unlike normal scarf, it is just easy to use and can able to block wind!

Hangerworld Cedar Wood Balls Moth Repellent, for Drawers, Storage boxes, Closets etc. Pack of 20, Natural
Offered by Hangerworld

2.0 out of 5 stars read a lot of comments mostly says good. I can still see moths in the house, 14 Nov. 2015
Not sure if they do the job, read a lot of comments mostly says good. I can still see moths in the house, but lesser now, not sure it's because it's getting to winter moths do come out in this season?

Uncle Milton Star Wars Science Darth Vader Lightsaber Room Light
Uncle Milton Star Wars Science Darth Vader Lightsaber Room Light
Offered by Debenhams

4.0 out of 5 stars so I'm not sure if it's good or not, 14 Nov. 2015
It was a gift, so I'm not sure if it's good or not!

5 x Maxell SR626SW SR626 AG4 377 1.55v Watch Batteries
5 x Maxell SR626SW SR626 AG4 377 1.55v Watch Batteries
Offered by A&M Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2015
Fine, they are batteries, they are what they are!

Jackson Reece Unscented Baby Wipes, 10 x 64 (640 Wipes)
Jackson Reece Unscented Baby Wipes, 10 x 64 (640 Wipes)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine! I used a pack of herbal one, 14 Nov. 2015
It's fine! I used a pack of herbal one, it was quite good, so I ordered more but not the herbal type, thought shouldn't be too far bad, ended up its not quite what I expected, but still ok. And I bought 2 boxes too, so I can't complaint too much. Also the opening is quite easy to tear into bigger opening, so the seal isn't quite seal up the whole pack after opened a few times.

Bettacare Extra Narrow Stair Gate 61-66.5 cm Auto Close
Bettacare Extra Narrow Stair Gate 61-66.5 cm Auto Close
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars it's good!, 14 Nov. 2015
It does the job! It's the only one I could find for narrow gap, it's good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5