ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black
Offered by Londonmagicstore
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little Sleeve, 25 July 2013
I got this to hold my iPad and the Logitech Ultrathin cover and keyboard. Its a perfect size to hold both together, and is well padded to protect them. Seems well made and nice material, with a handy little pocket for leads etc....recommended.

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad (4th Generation) - Black
Offered by V-BASKET
Price: 63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic...Buy One!, 25 July 2013
Hey just got this yesterday, and after less than 24 hours I love it.....it makes using web search so easy, and writing letters or doing some work in Numbers is so simple. The cover matches the iPad look, is well made and sturdy, fully protects the screen isnt too heavy. Pairing over Bluetooth was a 1 click job, easy! The magnetic latch and iPad slot seem ideal for the purpose. Wish I had bought it ages ago.

WD TV Live Media Player
WD TV Live Media Player
Price: 64.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment, 5 April 2012
I bought this to break my Apple based buying trend....and wish I hadnt. Set up, new firmware downloaded, and it refused to access my Macbook media files. It worked OK with a WD NAS Drive, and a Windows 7 laptop, just not with the Macbook.

I tried a lot of workrounds, and spent ages on line looking for solutions...and then I sent it back and bought an Apple TV 1080p version.

Should have bought the Apple in the first place

Apple MD199B/A TV
Apple MD199B/A TV
Offered by Smartco
Price: 74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Apple MD199B/A TV (Electronics)
I am an Apple fan, but recently bought a WD TV Live streamer, to try another brand. This was swiftly returned to Amazon, as it would'nt work with OSX Lion without a "work round" despite upgrading the firmware.
The Apple TV, however, worked right away, discovered all my media (Macbook, Toshiba Laptop and NAS drive), and simply streamed whatever I wanted to the TV

As Apple say in their marketing, it Just Worked...unlike the WD streamer.

I am very pleased
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2012 5:15 PM BST

The Dogs of Riga: Kurt Wallander
The Dogs of Riga: Kurt Wallander
Price: 3.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 28 Jun 2011
After reading and enjoying "Faceless Killers" I was looking forward to this book. However, from a very encouraging start, it meanders into a kind of dystopian travel book, of wanderings about Latvia and Riga. Very unconvincing characterisation, and ludicrous plot tweaks.

Avoid

Panasonic Lumix FZ100 14.1MP Digital Camera - Black (3.0 inch TFT LCD Display, LEICA DC Lens with 24x Optical Zoom and Full HD Movie)
Price: 168.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic versatile camera, 16 April 2011
Had this camera for a few weeks now, and it is really showing how versatile it is. From 640x480 web pics right up to shooting RAW, it does it all with ease. Excellent programme and auto modes, but with a wealth of aperture, speed and manual settings for the enthusiast. AF and MF work well, and the focus is fast, but use the Macro mode close up, or the camera gets confused and "hunts" for a focus.
I also bought the Hama Remote Control Release Pa-1 DMW-RS1 which is a custom fit and makes taking shots dead easy.
The video mode in HD is also fantastic, works via a dedicated shooting button, and so does not take any time at all to get going. The clips can be shown on your TV using the lead supplied. (Mini HDMI lead needed if you want top quality pics) One small gripe is the Panasonic only USB connector for computer upload, which means I cannot use my existing LONG USB to Mini USB cable...why do they do that?

It is a fairly big camera, but not nearly as big as the Fuji HS20 which I was also interested in. That to is a great camera, but the versatility of the Panasonic's 360 degree swivel screen helped me choose this one. It has been a great help so far in composing shots you just wont get with another type of arrangement, and can be "closed" to hide and protect the LCD screen in the same way most Camcorders do, which will keep it safe from dust and scratches in your camera bag (not seen that facility in any of the other big screen stills models)
The diopter eye facility works well, and sharpened up my viewing through the viewfinder (again a great help in composing, but missing on a lot of new cameras)
As for the poor reviews caused by low light "noise" I feel that people simply do not understand the trade off between quality (low ISO number) and ability to take a shot in low light (High ISO number) the Two things are NOT compatible,low ISO needs lots of light for high quality pics, High ISO can take a POOR quality pic in low light. Never the twain shall meet.

After a few weeks researching and comparing, I am very glad to have chosen this camera.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Chocolate Brown (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice well made case, 13 April 2011
This is a nice, well made leather case for your Kindle. I attaches securely to the "spine" side, and protects the Kindle. It feels much more robust than the E-Reader alone, and I am more confident now, taking it with me wherever I go. The embossed leather feels and smells nice, and the elastic retaining band works simply, but efficiently. I am very pleased with this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2011 2:46 PM BST

Draper 27017 Tx-Star Tamperproof Screwdriver Set
Draper 27017 Tx-Star Tamperproof Screwdriver Set
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, hefty drivers, 13 April 2011
These are tremendous drivers, large and robust, much bigger than they appear in the product picture. Firm grip handles and nice precise tips, a bargain, if you need a wide range of Torx, I recommend these.

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Negative review of an album you WONT Buy?, 20 Nov 2009
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
I am adding a 5 star review just to counter some of the negative pap people are posting about this. How CAN you people write negative reviews about an album you have not heard, and have no intention of listening to? So, she came from a talent show. So she is a singer and not a song writer.
None of this matters, in the face of your outright nastiness and snobbery. If you don't like it, by all means don't buy it, but please, take a moment to consider why you feel the need to pillory a genuine woman, trying her best.
To compare her to singing legends of the past 40 years is spurious. Did you seek out the album on Amazon JUST to be nasty? What good do your reviews do, if they are not actually "reviewing" the product?
Get a life.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2009 2:22 PM GMT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but flawed, 11 Jan 2008
Bought this 3 months ago in October 2007, and was really impressed with its design, useability and style. Its was very smooth when using the wheels, and the overnight compartment made it a great bag to take on short trips.
The lack of a shoulder strap became a burden when the bag was loaded up, and hand carried. However yesterday the main handle just came away in my hand, and left me with a VERY heavy case to carry about the streets or London.
Today I have found lots of internet reviews saying the same thing, so I cannot recommend this bag, despite its Swiss origins, and stylish looks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2012 10:31 AM GMT