Profile for Ms. Jessica Ross > Reviews

Content by Ms. Jessica Ross

Ms. Jessica Ross "JJR" (UK)

Sony Walkman NWZ-S639FR 16GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Red
Sony Walkman NWZ-S639FR 16GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb. 2009
Got this fabulous piece of kit for £90 at the end of January and as soon as it arrived ripped open the packaging - installed the CD and within the hour has it packed with music and video. Yey! easy peesy! The drag and drop feature that comes up on windows sidebar is great - especially when you're charging it (it only comes with a usb charger) and you just feel like adding some new tracks - no more cumbersome software (more yay!)Good video quality (for watching on long journeys for example) and I am most impressed with the SensMe Channels (organising your music into moods)although I think I need a wider range of styles as I have about 3 tracks in "lounge" and 700 in "extreme".

All in all I love it, it fits in my pocket perfectly (and I hate having things in my pockets!), headphones are comfy and good quality. Don't sell out to apple, buy this!!