Profile for Perle10 > Reviews

Content by Perle10

Perle10 (UK)

Little Book of Easter Activities (Usborne Little Books) (Usborne Activities)
Little Book of Easter Activities (Usborne Little Books) (Usborne Activities)
by Fiona Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Easter book full of great ideas and recipes, 7 April 2012
This book contains 15 Easter craft ideas and 16 Easter recipes - all step-by-step. I bought it for my 5 year old who loves it but it would be suitable for children up to 10 or even older as older children would be able to make the more challenging things and cakes on their own. I am sure this book will be used for many Easters to come. The cover can be wiped easily with a damp cloth which is really practical.

Staedtler Noris Club Small Hobby Kids Scissors
Staedtler Noris Club Small Hobby Kids Scissors
Offered by RASHY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 7 April 2012
I bought this pair of scissors for my 5 year old to replace a much loved broken pair. She was very pleased with the replacement that arrived quickly and just in time for creating Easter stuff. They cut really well, have an excellent non-slip grip and seem durable. I immediately ordered another pair for my 2 year old who also manages these scissors easily. The only small downside is that there is only one colour available (on amazon) but this is a detail.

Kinobo B7 Laptop USB 5mpx Webcam For Windows XP/Vista/7 Skype/Yahoo/MSN Includes USB Microphone
Offered by Kinobo pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value webcam, easy to install, 23 Jan. 2011
This was a present for my stepmum so she could see her grandchildren who live abroad. She is not very technically minded but managed to install the webcam on her own, it was easy. She is delighted to be able to see her grandchildren "live" much more often now. Picture quality seems good. I haven't yet worked out how to get her to look into the camera to get eye contact but I'm sure we'll get there. Good value webcam!

CBeebies - The Ultimate Christmas Collection [DVD]
CBeebies - The Ultimate Christmas Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cbeebies

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Christmas in January...., 20 Jan. 2011
I got my 3 yer old daughter at the beginning of December and she watched it nearly every day in December. Now six weeks later she still asks to watch it at least a couple of times a week. Most popular episodes are Balamory/Cinderella and TikkaBilla/Nativity Story. Lot's of good songs as well. It's such high quality children's television and I even enjoy it myself.

Sigg Barnyard Fun Aluminium Water Bottle - Red, 0.3 Litre
Sigg Barnyard Fun Aluminium Water Bottle - Red, 0.3 Litre
Offered by ALL OUTDOOR LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water bottle for children all ages, 20 Jan. 2011
I got this water bottle for my 10 month old baby as she was already able to drink water from her 3 year old sister's bottle. I was surprised as she's never had baby bottles but it's no problem for her to suck out the water. We never leave the house without both bottles. It's a great way to make sure the children always have access to water. It saves us the hassle having to stop to buy drinks for the children when we're out and we avoid unhealthy soft drinks. It obviously saves money as well. My 3 year old easily opens and closes the bottle herself whereas the baby needs help. My nieces and nephews aged 7 and 11 also have each their bottle and use them every day.

Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 13 Oct. 2010
I used this book as a wedding present and the couple absolutely loved it. Lots of inspiration for great meals.

NEW Ecozone Ecoballs 1000 washes, NEW improved formula and performance, NEW softer wash balls
Offered by Purely Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Ecoballs, 8 April 2010
The Ecoballs save the hazzle of trying to find perfume free washing powder which can be difficult. Also they are more eco-friendly. Having said that they are not the most efficient in terms of removing tough stains. But for 90% of my washing they are absolutely adequate. Good value too.

UNIVERSAL MATERNITY BELLY / BUMP SUPPORT BELT - with extra pelvic support. Size 3 (100-120 cm under bump circumference).
Offered by Hayes_Medicus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bump support, 10 Nov. 2009
I bought this belt when I was 5 months pregnant with my second baby. I use it whenever I go out for walks, shopping etc. and I feel it gives that little extra support to my bump and takes the strain off my back. I wish I had got it last time I was pregnant.

Your Pregnancy Week by Week
Your Pregnancy Week by Week
by Lesley Regan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pregnancy book, 17 May 2009
Everything you need to know about pregnancy and child birth written in a professional and clear language.