Profile for Jeffrey Bowman > Reviews

Content by Jeffrey Bowman

Jeffrey Bowman

Work for Money, Design for Love: Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Starting and Running a Successful Design Business (Voices That Matter)
by David Airey

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration., 7 Feb. 2013
I have just taken quite a big risk moving to Norway to set up as a freelancer again after 2 years teaching design and working on the side for myself.

Just before I left in January I ordered a copy of the book. Based on the hours I've spent reading through the blog I assumed the book would be just as inspiring, insightful and reassuring and I was not let down. This book has given me the confidence and the extra knowledge needed to fill various gaps in my working experience over the last 8 years. It couldn't have come at a better time. I've been freelance before and wished for a book like this, now as the moon and the stars and the mountains have aligned it's arrived!

By far the best book for anyone about to or currently on an independent design path!