Profile for gad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
I Heart Me: The Science of Self-Love
I Heart Me: The Science of Self-Love

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM, 12 July 2015
One of the best books I have read in a long long time. The book made me laugh and cry, it is a real thought provoking book. David shares so much of himself in the book in a way that many authors are simply too proud or too fearful to do. I feel like I resonate with the authors ideas and outlook on life and I feel my life is enriched from reading this book and following it's methods for living. Thanks you so much David for writing such an inspiring and healing book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colours, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought these for Christmas presents and kept one. They were very well received. They are smaller than most bracelets but I have slim wrists so they suit me fine. Beautiful colours and a nice size of bead.

TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack
TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly!, 4 Jan. 2014
We recently got a SmartTV but the WiFi signal was too weak (from the back bedroom/office) to use iPlayer in HD even though I have the 60mb package.

After looking at upgrading our broadband I came across these. So easy to set up, then just plug and play. Very happy indead!

Digital LCD Temperature Humidity Meter Alarm Clock Calendar Temp HTC-1
Digital LCD Temperature Humidity Meter Alarm Clock Calendar Temp HTC-1
Offered by Ashestechcom

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and clear, 15 Oct. 2013
It took me a little while to work out the instructions, but after 5 minutes it was set up with the correct time. It was larger than I expected but that makes it clear to read from across a room. It's approximately 10cm wide x 11cm height. It doesn't look cheap and looks great on the shelf. It's very handy to have the humidity feature as I live in an old house which suffers from no cavity so it will be useful to know when to put my dehumidifier on.

Classic Cantabile Piano Bank High gloss black (very stable spindle scissor mechanism, height adjustable from 47-56cm, seat 55 x 32cm, velor)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 28 Aug. 2013
This stool is very heavy and well made. You would think it cost 4 times the amount it did. Even the mechanism that adjusts the height is industrial strength. I would have preferred the handles at the end to be a bit smaller. The top is removable so it could be recovered if it wears out or becomes dirty.

2 Seater Double Large Folding Storage Faux Leather Ottoman Pouffe Seat Stool Box Brown
Offered by Feather & Linens Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Aug. 2013
Much better than you would expect for this price. Very strong, makes a comfy bench and stores quite a lot. I keep all our bedding and towels in it in the bedroom.

Advent Professional AGT-5025 5m/16ft 2-in-1 Gap Tape Measure
Advent Professional AGT-5025 5m/16ft 2-in-1 Gap Tape Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and strong, 28 Aug. 2013
I had some shelves to measure for in an alcove and this did the job fine. Much better than bending a tape measure and guessing!

bpro ® 6 VACUUM COMPRESSED STORAGE SAVING SPACE BAGS 80 X 60 CM Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains

5.0 out of 5 stars These DO work, 28 Aug. 2013
These work a treat, I packed my items up weeks ago and they are still fine. However do follow the instructions carefully (to do with the cap) as outlined by other writers. Also I made sure the zip seal was sealed 100% by zipping it at least 5 times, and then using my fingers to ensure an airtight seal.

Watch Over Me (Glen Avich)
Watch Over Me (Glen Avich)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful holiday read, 11 Aug. 2013
I loved this book, although a classic story of love and loss it is not your normal chick lit and I found it a real page turner.

Trixie Scratching Board for Corners, 32 x 60 cm, Brown
Trixie Scratching Board for Corners, 32 x 60 cm, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I get one of these a year ago?, 15 Feb. 2013
Well made item. The cat knew what to do straight away and he is really pleased with it. I ended up not fixing it to the wall as the cat was happy enough to scratch it when it was lying on the floor, so I saved myself a DIY job. (Also he also tends to get himself 'hooked' on things like this so I saved myself time unhooking him in the future...). I wish I'd got one sooner. I think it is better than a mat for using on the floor as it is hard backed and it doesn't move around when he is using it.

Page: 1 | 2