Profile for Christophe > Reviews

Content by Christophe

Christophe "Christy" (Rhyl, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Magic Water Cloth Chinese Calligraphy Set in tube
Magic Water Cloth Chinese Calligraphy Set in tube
Offered by Xihaha Chinese Children Bookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
Does just the job!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 25 Dec. 2013
I had a serious air con problem in my saab. Everytime is was on, it stunk. Seems I had bacteria in the pipes and condenser. Well, this stuff has worked!
I removed the glove box and found the pipe going directly into the condenser. I then sprayed it all into there.
After a week or so, it is now fresh and the smell is gone!!
On happy customer.

Recommended

Universal Anti-Theft car Steering Wheel Lock
Universal Anti-Theft car Steering Wheel Lock
Offered by SWD

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 July 2013
I never even used it because it never locks correctly and when it does, I can easily pull it open. I would recommend staying away from this product and paying a bit extra for a good one.

The Dark Knight Rises [2012] [Region Free]
The Dark Knight Rises [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 July 2013
I love this film. The plot, actors and everything else is perfect.
Also, the picture quality is excellent and the sound quality is far above average. The film is exciting all the way through and I don't not think there are any boring parts in the film. Unlike many films, this film isn't slow to start either. The story begins quickly and keeps you entertained from the start. Score is a masterpiece by Hans Zimmer.

BlueRigger High speed HDMI cable 3 Meters (10ft) - Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2013
This HDMI cable is well built and looks good. It gives out good picture and sound quality so I'm happy. It is a great buy for the money. Recommended

iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover with Tyre Tread Design for HTC Desire HD Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but with a few little issues., 29 July 2013
I like the case very much. It looks very good and many people have commented on it saying it looks cool. The issues with it are small but slightly annoying. The first problem is that as it is rubber, it collects/picks up all the dust and dirt in pockets and on tables etc which makes the case look dirty. The other problem is it stretches easily so don't repeatedly take it off and put it back on as eventually it will not fit properly. I would recommend it, but only if you don't kid having to clean it every few hours.

Indigo Banana® RCA 90 Degree Elbow Joint Adapter Set - Red/White/Yellow [Composite]
Offered by Indigo Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2013
These are great. They work as they should and are well made. Delivery was fast aswell. I used them for my Nintendo Wii AV wires in order to plug them into a tv I have wall mounted

Basic - 90 Degree - Right Angle HDMI Adapter - High Speed - 1080p - 3D Enabled
Basic - 90 Degree - Right Angle HDMI Adapter - High Speed - 1080p - 3D Enabled
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 29 July 2013
It works perfectly and as it should. I recommend it. Delivery was fast aswell. I used it with a tv I have wall mounted so now the wires aren't bending on the wall. Great product

New design high quality standard Li-ion spare replacement battery for HTC A9191 BD26100 Desire HD G10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, 29 July 2013
I consider this the best battery for the Desire HD. It lasts a few days on one charge which is excellent. It is far superior to the original HTC battery. I would recommend buying this without hesitation.

Les Misérables: The Motion Picture Soundtrack [Digipak]
Les Misérables: The Motion Picture Soundtrack [Digipak]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 July 2013
I love this soundtrack. Nearly every song is a classic and is performed very well by the cast. The only thing I don't like about the album is the sound quality isn't good. This is because they didn't record in a studio,but actually on set. This is a shame but I do understand why they recorded it live.
I would still recommend it 100%. Fab!

Page: 1 | 2