ARRAY(0xa0bc4450)

Profile for Angelo > Reviews

Content by Angelo

Angelo

Page: 1 | 2
I Want To Break Free (2011 Remaster)
I Want To Break Free (2011 Remaster)

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about Queen? Fantabulous!, 27 May 2013
Nothing more to say - the real thing! If you love Queen this is one for your collection definitely. Buy it.

Watch Movies Now Pro (kindle Tablet Edition)
Watch Movies Now Pro (kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this app, 27 May 2013
While I can't argue that it's what it says it is and does, the quality of the films is absolutely appalling.
It looks like it was taken from the back of a cinema with a hand hald camcorder, with a shaky hand.
On top of it, there is no available action to claim a refund, even though I uninstalled the app. Here apps bought from Google Play win - you can uninstall and get an immediate credit.
Not great, Amazon, not at all.

Shazam
Shazam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app! If the track is on a database somewhere, it will find it!, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Shazam (App)
I find it amazing how quickly this app identifies tracks, even when you're playing them rather softly in the background. Sometimes it just does not find an item, because it is not catalogued, but it's 95 percent of the time able to find stuff.

I use it to find out what a track is called, so I can then go buy it if I really like it.

Back On The Streets
Back On The Streets

5.0 out of 5 stars For Salsa dancers and lovers of latin music alike!, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Back On The Streets (MP3 Download)
A highly successful Salsa band, they also play Cha-cha-cha and Rhumba numbers on this album. If you love dancing Salsa to great live music, this one is definitely for your collection!

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says..., 5 May 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
It works, it does what it says, calculates! And it is free, so what is there to be unhappy about? I love it!

ASICS GT-1000 Running Shoes - 9.5
ASICS GT-1000 Running Shoes - 9.5
Offered by Millet Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics is great at what it does, 5 May 2013
I have bought a number of Asics trainers over the last 5 years, they are always good - however no 2 pairs feel exactly the same.
I like being able to order on line without having to try them on for size first, as that is always consistent.

Ben
Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Never saw the film..., 5 May 2013
This review is from: Ben (MP3 Download)
...but it's a great song, showcasing Michael Jackson in his early days. Nostalgia at its best, and all in the name of a rat!

The Snake in 2013: Your Chinese Horoscope
The Snake in 2013: Your Chinese Horoscope

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of what it says matches what I feel are aspects of my personality., 5 May 2013
Always food for thought, I have enjoyed a number of yearly editions of this or the complete Chinese Zodiac edition.
Some of the content remains the same year after year, so in a way you are paying for just the update for the year in question.

The Elements of Skill: A Conscious Approach to Learning
The Elements of Skill: A Conscious Approach to Learning

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're into the Alexander Technique this may help understand how it works., 5 May 2013
Although the book is not about the Alexander Technique, if like me you have been taking lessons and maybe not fully understanding what the teacher is aiming to accomplish, this book may shed some light.

It is going to be one of my favourites, now that I've finished reading it the first time round.

En El Balcón
En El Balcón

5.0 out of 5 stars This song grew on me..., 5 May 2013
This review is from: En El Balcón (MP3 Download)
Usually this song would sound as overly romantic for my taste, however I got "used" to it when watching one of my favourite YouTube dance videos. Now I love it!

Page: 1 | 2