Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for MR > Reviews

Content by MR

MR

3m USB 2.0 A to B Cable ~ Premium Quality ~ High Speed ~ 480Mbps ~ For Epson, HP, Canon, Lexmark & Oki USB Printers
Offered by ENTITY-Trade Park

3.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with my printer, 17 Sept. 2014
Giving this three stars due to the fact that it doesn't work fully with my printer which is the Epson PX830FWD all in one. The print function works but I cannot scan with this cable. Other than the specific issue with my printer the cable is fine, great value for money considering how little it costs and for most it will work just fine. No reflection on the seller either, the shipping was really fast and they replied to my follow up regarding the problem I was having with it not working fully. Unfortunately the seller didn't sell an alternative cable that would work with my printer but I wasn't worried about returning or refunds because of the very low cost of the item and the postage cost.

SquareTrade 5-Year TV Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£800-900 Items)
SquareTrade 5-Year TV Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£800-900 Items)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Warranty Deal and Customer Service!, 19 Nov. 2011
Bought the warranty for a new 51" Samsung D6900 Plasma TV and found that the warranty was by far the cheapest and most comprehensive as well.

You can even claim back 50% of the price back if you do not make a claim and cancel the warranty after 30 months or less.

I called to ask about a few anomolies which had been noticed by other buyers and was reassured that the policy wording was not correct and changes had been made that have not yet been reflected in the fine print. The anomolies were that advertised information on amazon said that no refurbished, rebuilt or second generation products would be given in replacement for unrepairable items but in the policy it says that at the insurers discretion they may offer this. It was confirmed that no rebuilt or refurbished 2nd generation goods would be offered as replacements only repair (if possible) cash settlement or a gift card for Amazon. Also it stated that a cash refund would be given for the full purchase price of the insured item but in the policy it says that the insurer may give a cash settlement or a gift card for a retailer. I was informed that any gift card would be for Amazon otherwise it would be a cash settlement. I am quite happy to buy from Amazon anyway as their return policy and customer service are second to none!

Square Deal answered the phone very quickly, were very responsive to my questions and dealt with setting up my policy with ease. Very pleasant mannered and great customer service. Certainly a refreshing change to some companies I have had to deal with in the past.

This warranty cost me £175.49 for 5 years yet the same warranty from Comet would have cost £479.99. No contest on price and the same level of cover, yet Comet would take my TV away for weeks to repair it if anything goes wrong and no doubt it would get mistreated and bashed around along the way. Square Deal will send an engineer to my home and repair it.

For me I think this warranty is excellent value for money and I am wholly confident that if anything happens to my TV Square Deal will full honour their word and do exactly what they have advertised fix it or give a cash refund or a gift card for Amazon to the value of the TV. Can't ask for any more square of a deal than that and I have peace of mind for the next 5 years!