ARRAY(0xa82ea2e8)

Ladies Fizzy Moon Shortie Pyjamas - 18/20 Blue
Offered by The Clothing Outlet Ltd
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice present, 13 April 2014
I bought this for my Aunt for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it. nice thin fabric, ideal for summer.

Call the Midwife - Series 3 [DVD]
Call the Midwife - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic, 13 April 2014
A fantastic 3rd series with the xmas special included. I loved all three series, and I would fully recommend it.

BON JOVI 2014  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
BON JOVI 2014 CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar
Price: 8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Feb 2014
As a HUGE Bon Jovi fan for the past 25+ years, I have been collecting calendars every year since 1986!! I missed out last year as I couldn't get hold of an official one at all so I was really pleased that you had one for me to buy as a Christmas present to myself!! The pictures are great of their recent tour and show the whole band not just Jon Bon Jovi!! Loved it, thank you.

Twelve Years a Slave: Plus Five American Slave Narratives, Including Life of Frederick Douglass, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Life of Josiah Henson, Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, Up From Slavery
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars great value., 21 Feb 2014
I couldn 't resist the price of this as it came with other material included in the price. thank you

3PCs KEW BLACK/RED Duvet Quilt Cover with Pillow Cases Bedding Set in Size King ALL NEW
Offered by Rayyan Linens
Price: 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Feb 2014
My sister loved this item that I got her for Christmas and recommended that I get one for myself. I couldn't resist and was really happy with it. Great bold colours and thicker than usual material. Thank you Amazon.

Official Las Vegas 2014 Calendar
Official Las Vegas 2014 Calendar
by David R. Lindner
Edition: Calendar
Price: 7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 21 Feb 2014
My mum loved her Christmas present. Good quality printing and great pictures that reminded her of a great holiday she had in Vegas a few years ago.

Bench Girl's Wingspanned T-Shirt, White (Bright White), 7 Years (Manufacturer Size:7-8 Years)
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Feb 2014
I ordered this item for my 7 year old god daughter's birthday and she absolutely loved it. I would order more bench stuff in the future Thank you Amazon.

Beautiful Double Size Reversible Funky Floral Print Duvet Cover Set in Red/Plum. Set Includes: 1 Duvet Cover, 2 Pillowcases). Create 2 Unique Looks with 1 Duvet Cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 16 Dec 2013
I loved this duvet cover before I even bought it!! The colours are so bright, it lights up my bedroom beautifully. I haven' washed it yet so I hope it keeps it's colour and shape.

The Ghost Hunters
The Ghost Hunters
Price: 4.12

4.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Ghost Hunters (Kindle Edition)
So far, so good. I'm only half way through this book at the moment, but it's a crsckin' good read so far. Just after the second chapter, I knew I wouldn't be able to put it down. The characters are believable and the fact that it's written as a type of diary makes the story seem more real. Can't wait to see how it ends, and I'll definitely be reading it again and recommending it to some of my friends!!

Time4toys Traditional Games Bingo and Lotto
Time4toys Traditional Games Bingo and Lotto

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 14 Dec 2013
great quality and great fun to play for all ages. As I have bought this item as a Christmas present, I don;t know what the reaction is going to be, but I am sure my god daughter is going to love playing it.

Page: 1 | 2