Profile for Nicki > Reviews

1kg Bag of Cinnamon Sticks 8cm length Christmas Floristry Product
1kg Bag of Cinnamon Sticks 8cm length Christmas Floristry Product
Offered by sundries online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Dec. 2012
I ordered these cinnamon sticks for making handmade Christmas decorations and they were exactly what I wanted. Really pleased and such good value.

Merit Strung Tag 70x35mm Buff - Ref TG8070 (Pack 1000)
Merit Strung Tag 70x35mm Buff - Ref TG8070 (Pack 1000)
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and perfect for my needs, 30 Dec. 2012
I ordered these tags to attach to my handmade crafts and they are perfect and such great value. I also decorated them and used them as tags for my handmade Christmas gifts. Very pleased.

101 Great Ways to Sew A Metre: Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Metre of Fabric!
by Patricia Hoskins

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good at a glance but beware of the errors!!, 15 Jun. 2012
I think this book is good value for money as it contains a good variety of projects and pattern pieces for several of them. I was looking forward to starting my first project 'Grannys Clothespin Apron'. I did find some of the instructions a little confusing and spent a long time trying to work them out. When I finally got to the stage of attaching the waistband I found the measurements were incorrect. I read back through the instructions and had followed them precisely so couldn't work out where I had gone wrong. I decided to search the internet for this pattern only to find three pages of corrections for this book with measurements, instructions, wording on patterns printed upside down. Just make sure you get a print of these corrections before you start any of these projects. I am disappointed at the amount of errors in this book, one or two you many expect but there are many more. On a positive note, there are lots of items I intend to make which will hopefully be a little simpler now I have my list of corrections!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2012 12:10 AM BST