Profile for Hari > Reviews

Content by Hari

Hari

Limit Ladies Silver Coloured Stone Triple Gift Set Analogue Watch 6666G.21 with Mother of Pearl Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 14 Dec. 2011
Very nice watch, bracelet and pendant . fast delivery.. great product. really recommend this product. the bracelet and watch looks very beautiful..

Digital Additions® USB Mini Backup Cable for Sony 2010 Handycam VMC-UAM1 Compatible with Sony 2010 camcorders
Offered by Digital Additions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery and this does this job very well, 27 July 2011
The delivery was so fast, really impressed with that. I used this USB adaptor cable with my Sony HDR-PJ 10E Camcoder for connecting this directly to external storage device.This works perfectly fine. The original sony cable costs £18. This cable does the job very well and its very cheap compared to the original sony adaptor cable. I really recommend this product.

Sony HDRPJ10EB Handycam Camcorder - Black (30x Optical Zoom, 3.3 MP, 3 inch Touch LCD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product from Sony, 16 July 2011
This is my intial review of this great sony product.

The delivery was on time as promised by Amazon. Its very compact and looks nice. It is my first camcoder and I have done enough analysis before buying this product. I was looking for a camcoder with wide angle lens, image stabilizer and a Full HD one. This camcoder has all these , also this has a projector and in-built USB cable. While shooting Full HD movies , the movie is very very clear in the LCD screen(its really full HD), am really impressed with that. I downloaded the movies and watched , the picture quality is really amazing. It has 30x optical zoom, its awesome..
The projector is also good, it does this job well, but it is not so brilliant.

It is having 16GB internal memory and if we shoot movies with LP mode , it can accomodate 6 hours of movies in 16 GB internal memory. If we change the mode to Highest Quality mode, it allows only max 2 hours of recording. In highest quality mode, it won't allow you to take still images.

It also allows to copy your videos/images to external HDD with out a PC/laptop. I am yet to try this out..

Its a great product from Sony and it is very cheap in Amazon with a cash back offer( after cash back for me its only £[]). I really recommend this product to all. I am still doing experiment on this product , will give more reviews later.. so far so good to me , i love it...

I am updating this review after two weeks of my usage. I shooted many videos and its brilliant , no further words to say.

I tried the 'Direct copy' option for copying videos/images to external storage devices. I bought the USB adaptor cable for this. But this time sony disappointed me. I have Western Digital(WD) 2TB external storage device, when i connected the camcoder with WD storage device, the camcoder failed to detect the external storage device. Oops...finally i find out the issue. This camcoder won't detect any external storage device which is having a capacity of 2TB and above. Also it supports only FAT format.It won't recognize NTFS formats. When I connected my 16GB USB pen drive , it worked very well and I was able to copy the files to USB pen drive directly from the camcoder.

But still I recommend this product and I go ahead with a 5 star rating...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very sparkling, 16 July 2011
I bought this item as a B'day gift for my wife. The delivery was so fast. really impressed.The ruby is really sparkling and looks very nice.It looks exactly as the picture shown in the site. The only compliant my wfie had is the ear clip is not soft and it is painfull.

BaByliss 2082U Pro 230 Styler
BaByliss 2082U Pro 230 Styler
Offered by Easy4U Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Jun. 2011
This is my first straightner i have ever owned .They heat up quickly and you can also adjust temperature .Good value of money and it work well.In lowest temperature it don't work well, because i have thick hair.The heat protection mat and clips that are extremely helpful.I really like it.

Ornami Ladie's Silver Cubic Zirconia Set with Loop Pendant and Stud Earrings
Ornami Ladie's Silver Cubic Zirconia Set with Loop Pendant and Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Jun. 2011
I bought this pendant for my wife.She loved it.Its Very pretty and good value. But the earrigs are little smaller than i expected.Stones are really sparkling....