Profile for trshk > Reviews

My Fortune Teller
My Fortune Teller
Price: 0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars fortune teller app, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: My Fortune Teller (App)
Great fun, and a choice of 3 fortunes. It also offers your horoscope, simple to use and fun to have on your device

Tarot Angel Cards
Tarot Angel Cards
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Angel Cards, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tarot Angel Cards (App)
This is a great app to have handy. I have this on my kindle fire and its great fun to pick a card a day and receive a guided message. Would recommend.

Retro Old Style Telephone Dial Design Cufflinks
Retro Old Style Telephone Dial Design Cufflinks
Offered by SAYESGIFTS
Price: 5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars telephone cufflinks, 14 Feb 2014
Sorry to say but these were so cheap looking when they arrived. You could hardly tell it was a dial phone as it looked like a cheap bit of photo copy paper. I would not recommend that you waste any money or time in ordering these. I did return them and have to say that they refunded without any problem but to be honest they do not look like the picture. Was very disappointed.

Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel Cards, 14 Feb 2014
These cards are beautiful. Thick card edged with gold make you feel special as you pick them out. Beautiful pictures and clear messages make these a beautiful gift or set to have at home.

It's Not Me, It's You [+Digital Booklet] [Clean]
It's Not Me, It's You [+Digital Booklet] [Clean]
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lilly Allen, 23 Dec 2013
Love this album, one of my favorites and never get fed up of hearing it. Catchy tunes and great lyrics.

Thirty-Three Secrets Arab Men Never Tell American Women: A Dissection of How Muslims Treat Women and Infidels
Price: 1.58

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Book, 23 Dec 2013
Thirty Three Secrets Arab Men Never Tell American Women - The title should read, Secrets Arab Men Never tell anyone who does not follow and believe in Islam - Everyone should read this book. Its a real eyeopener and it will not take you long to realise the truth in this book. You will already be aware of the problems we are facing due to certain muslims hatred of the west. Its pointless thinking that this problem does not exist... if you have children especially girls then ensure they read this book. I have noticed a couple of bad reviews and I can only assume these people want to put you off reading this important book for their own reasons...This book is well written and I cannot stress how important it is for everyone to have a deeper understanding of these people, after all they are living among us and if you have ever wondered why they do not integrate then all will be revealed...

Lily Allen Lyrics App
Lily Allen Lyrics App
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily Allen, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lily Allen Lyrics App (App)
Love this album, I personally think its Lily Allen at her best. Upbeat songs, songs with meaning and her unique way of telling a story is all in here.

Since I Saw You Last [+digital booklet]
Since I Saw You Last [+digital booklet]
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gary Barlow, 1 Dec 2013
Great album, have just finished listening to it and his songs are as always first class. Love the digital booklet being included and of course it has all the words to the songs, which is a bonus.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2013 1:21 AM GMT

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Price: 39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Soup Maker, 18 Nov 2013
Was not too sure about this at first but once I had got my head round the concept of actually making a tasty soup in 20 mins I would not be without it. Its so simple to use, its so easy to clean. I would advise that you ensure you add a stock pot and a stock cube and if using carrots ensure they are diced quite small. Those veg bags from supermarkets that are already diced are ideal. Simply empty into the kettle, add one stock pot and one stock cube, season and and put the lid on and thats it. Great for winter warming soups.

Buddhist Boot Camp
Buddhist Boot Camp
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot camp, 16 Nov 2013
Loved this simple and very effective book. I believe everyone should read this. With simple to follow tips that offers amazing opportunity for a happier, simple life. After all we all want to be happy and this book will open the door. Get your boots on and walk through it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3