Profile for R. C. Booth > Reviews

Content by R. C. Booth

R. C. Booth "Shenzi Marie"

Page: 1 | 2
Oversized Vintage Heart Cocktail Ring (Antique Silver)
Oversized Vintage Heart Cocktail Ring (Antique Silver)
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

2.0 out of 5 stars and it is super, super pretty, 28 Oct. 2014
So, I was really impressed that this arrived two days before it was supposed to, and it is super, super pretty. However, the first time I took it out of the box and tried it on, the heart just detached from the band. I have never been so disappointed and upset with a purchase. I mean, it just fell off! I wasn't being rough with it, I simply pushed it down onto my finger and it just came apart! I can probably glue it together, but I almost definitely will never order from this company again.

Women Leisure Long Sleeve Skull Star Pattern Loose Tunic Blouse
Women Leisure Long Sleeve Skull Star Pattern Loose Tunic Blouse
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Long and Warm :), 1 Jun. 2014
I really, really love this product! The fabric is a little bit thinner than I was expecting, but it's really lovely and warm. It is quite long - I often just wear it on it's own with tights around the house because it's so comfortable and nice to wear :) Lovely to wear with leggings or shorts as well, and would definitely recommend to anyone! :)

skull and roses skater skirt black trim plus size
skull and roses skater skirt black trim plus size
Offered by The Dragons Den

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, Good Fit. :), 1 Jun. 2014
I bought this to add to my stage wardrobe, and I really like wearing it. The elasticated waist makes the fit really good. It's also not as short as I was expecting - I generally don't like wearing leggings so I thought I'd have to wear thick tights underneath it, but it was long enough for me to just wear normal tights. This is me wearing it at a gig a couple of months ago -[...](I'm 5'8 and I'm wearing 6 inch heels here). :) Would definitely recommend it :)

The Home of Fashion New Ladies Black and White Skull and Rose Print Stretchy Leggings Size 8-14 (14 (ML))
Offered by ColourYourFashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Easily Tearable..., 1 Jun. 2014
I bought these a few weeks ago, and when they arrived I was really pleased with how they looked. However, the fabric is quite thin, and it has torn in the crotch. I probably wouldn't recommend this product, as it was a little bit small and has torn very easily.

YESURPRISE Fashion Cool Men's Women's Punk Rock Skull Black Leather Bangle Bracelet Gift Christmas Xmas Fast Delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Turns Your Skin Green.., 1 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend, as he really likes this style of bracelet. It looks amazing on his wrist, and he really likes it and wears it almost every day. However, every time he wears it, it does turn his wrist green wherever the metal parts are, and they have turned quite brassy since I bought it for him in February (4 months ago). I do really like this product, however, if you buy it I would recommend coating the metal parts with clear nail varnish so it doesn't turn you green, and so it doesn't go brassy! :)

Graftobian Magic Blood Powder Small
Graftobian Magic Blood Powder Small
Offered by FHL Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy it again..., 20 Jun. 2013
It does what it says it does, and when you apply to the skin and wet it, it does create a blood-like effect. However, it is more of an orangy colour, and doesn't look as realistic as I had hoped. Also, it is very messy! I used it once, and it got all over my hands, and it is very hard to remove! It stains the skin and even with makeup remover I couldn't get it off. It's a good idea, but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as I hoped it would :(

Bslingerie Womens Black Brocade Lace Up Back Underbust Boned Corset Size: UK 14-16 (XL)
Offered by Bslingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, 20 Jun. 2013
The corset arrived within a week, and was contained in really good packaging and was not damaged in any way. I agree with the other users that the sizing is a little small, but with the laces loosened I did manage to get it to fit my size 14-16 frame. Also, I found that the fastening is quite hard to do up, but I have two other corsets with this same fastening and I generally find it quite difficult. The corset is quite comfortable, and you can wear it for long periods of time without it hurting or pinching - it compresses well at the waist, and gives the appearance of a flat stomach. Overall, I really like it, and would recommend :)

ARPAN 15 COLOURS 3D RADIANCE CONCEALER PALETTE
ARPAN 15 COLOURS 3D RADIANCE CONCEALER PALETTE
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Good :), 12 Jan. 2013
This is a really nice product - really glad to have it! I have a really pale skin tone, so buying concealer/foundation has always been difficult. I initially thought the lighter shades to the left of the palette were white tones, but they are actually a silver highlight and blue and violet concealers. This is really not an issue because the other concealer colours in the palette cater for such a good range of skin tones. It melts into your skin very easily and does not wear off in time. The texture is not as creamy as I would have desired - it is a little rubbery, but it does blend really well :) it is a bit smaller than I expected (it looks much bigger in the online photo), but it doesn't really matter as you don't need much for really good coverage. The packaging is also really nice - the case is easy to open, and has a very sleek design :) I highly recommend :)

New Ladies Ankle Retro Combat Lace Funky Vintage Goth Boots Leisure Gothic Biker Street Punk Hiker Boot
Price: £11.99 - £23.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy :), 25 Nov. 2012
I bought these as I had wanted a pair like this for a long time, and I was really pleased with them when they arrived. I ordered a size 6, but they were quite big - but this was good because they are really comfy. However, I walk about a mile every day - a small part of my journey consists of about an acre of field which is usually quite muddy. My feet have got wet multiple times, mostly because the heel of the boot is coming apart from the sole at the back. This is about 6 months later, and I am considering getting another pair of these because they are really comfy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2013 5:59 PM BST

Lies For The Liars
Lies For The Liars

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome..., 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Lies For The Liars (Audio CD)
I bought the album mostly for The Bird And The Worm, however I liked Pretty Handsome Awkward too...But when I listened to the rest of it, it took me a little bit of time to warm to it - But then I started loving it!! Paralyzed is my favourite, also Hospital, With Me Tonight and Wake The Dead, Liar Liar and Smother Me are definitely worth a listen :) Earthquake and The Ripper are not the best tracks in the world, but the guitars are pretty sweet - and Bert's vocals are insane on every track :D All in all, definitely a very good buy :) <3

Page: 1 | 2