Profile for Alan R. Wood > Reviews

Toshiba 500GB 7mm 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Toshiba 500GB 7mm 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an SSD, 2 July 2014
Come on Amazon. This needs sorting out. It has just wasted my time'

Carousel: 2-disc [Special Edition] [DVD]
Carousel: 2-disc [Special Edition] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gordon MacRae

5.0 out of 5 stars As it said on the tin, 8 Nov 2013
Wanted this for many years as it was always a film I remembered from seeing it at the cinema in the 50s. Never mind Jerry and the Pacemakers, this is far superior.

Genuine MOFII G52BLACK Professional Ergonomic Design 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse With Retail Box And 2 AAA Batteries - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars As my other review, 11 Feb 2013
As my other review. I bought two of these and despite the advertised software not being available they are still good value.

VTX3D VX6670 2GBK3-H AMD Radeon HD 6670 Graphics Card (2GB, PCI-Express, AMD App Acceleration)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Feb 2013
Does everything I throw at it. Plays HD movies no problem. Don't know about the latest games as I don't play them. Good value though for what I wanted.

Genuine MOFII G52RED Professional Ergonomic Design 2.4G Wireless Optical Mouse With Retail Box And 2 AAA Batteries - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value despite no software, 11 Feb 2013
I bought two. Very comfortable to use and is of good quality. Only one problem , the advertised software does not exist so the buttons can not be programmed as advertised. SunriseUK did what they could but without success. Still an excellent mouse for the money and I did not return the items.

GENUINE ORIGINAL TOSHIBA AC ADAPTER FOR TOSHIBA QOSMIO X775 LAPTOP 19V 9.5A 180W ADAPTOR BATTERY CHARGER POWER SUPPLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 3 Nov 2012
Was looking for a Power Supply for my Samsung NP-700G7C Laptop and I could not find one cheaper than about £98 unless it came via EBay USA at around £70.

This is rated only 0.5A less than the Original Samsung adaptor so well within spec. It also has the 4 pin power plug/socket which is compatible with the Samsung.

It arrived in 2 days and worked out of the box. I am about to buy a second one for my caravan. At this price it is absolutely fantastic value for a 19 volt 9.5 Amp Power Supply.

From Every Stage
From Every Stage

5.0 out of 5 stars From Every Stage, 9 May 2012
This review is from: From Every Stage (MP3 Download)
Bought the LPs in the 70's and always been one of my favourite JB Albums. Disposed of Record Player and converted to mp3 so had to repurchase this one. Still great after 30 years of listening.

MY-Link USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 Printer Cable parrallel adaptor lead, print from your USB port to a parralell printer
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a dream, 21 Jan 2011
This product worked straight out of the tin and connected my old Centronics Samsung printer to my Win 7 PC. Just make sure the printer is attached and switched on when first inserting the USB lead so that the printer drivers also install.

Neet® - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX with REMOTE - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI switch box, 31 Oct 2010
This product does exactly what it says on the tin. Trouble free connection and it just works WELL. Thoroughly recommended

Zoom 3G/4G Wireless-N Desktop Router
Zoom 3G/4G Wireless-N Desktop Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom 3G Router, 15 Aug 2010
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Used for mu caravan with Vodafone E172 Dongle. After connecting to 5 port switch to which my 3 computers were attached, connected within 10 seconds straight from the box with all 3 computers able to access the internet. I only have very slow 2G (GPRS) signal at my caravan location but it still works despite the product being named a 3G router. An excellent piece of kit. Mine came with the firmware update issued in January already installed. This solved a long standing problem for me where I was continually having to pull out the dongle from one machine to use in another and I can unhesitatingly recommend it.
Alan