Profile for Client Amazon > Reviews

Ancheer AN-KB003 Breathable Neoprene Knee Support & Brace Black
Ancheer AN-KB003 Breathable Neoprene Knee Support & Brace Black
Offered by ENICER

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the price, 24 Nov. 2015
I bought that for my son, he is very pleased with it. Very comfortable and very good support.

Kuretake Sumi Brush Pen Refill Ink Cartridges (5/pack)
Kuretake Sumi Brush Pen Refill Ink Cartridges (5/pack)
Offered by GJGAUDIO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Cartridges, 24 Nov. 2015
Very good product to go with the Brush pen. The cartridges last quite long.

Cazes Muscat de Rivesaltes 2010 Wine 37.5 cl (Case of 3)
Cazes Muscat de Rivesaltes 2010 Wine 37.5 cl (Case of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice organic Muscat., 22 Nov. 2015
I didn't buy it from Amazon but from a local store. I love Muscat de rivesaltes in general and this one is very nice.

Samba [DVD]
Samba [DVD]
Dvd ~ Omar Sy
Offered by Wowudo

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable French movie about the life of migrants in France and a love story too, 28 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Samba [DVD] (DVD)
As the other review said, don't compare to intouchable. It isn't as good but it is still very good and funny with a lot of little moments. I don't know how it is subtitled as I am French. The actors are very good not only Charlotte or Omar but the rest of the cast including quite a lot of volunteers from real organisations which help migrants. I learnt quite a lot from this movie.

Les légendaires origines 3 Gryfender
Les légendaires origines 3 Gryfender
by Patrick Sobral

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good French BD/Comic, 11 Jun. 2015
Both my sons love this BD. It is in French and it is very different from comics books. It is very popular in France and with good reasons. The drawing is very good and the story line also.

Eat Real Lentil Chip Lemon & Chilli 113g *Bulk Pack of 12*
Eat Real Lentil Chip Lemon & Chilli 113g *Bulk Pack of 12*
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Really nice and unusual crisps . the flavour is quite spicy but not overwhelming. Everyone loved them at home.

Latin 5e : Manuel élève
Latin 5e : Manuel élève
by Marie Berthelier

5.0 out of 5 stars good book for first year of Latin in French for secondary school students., 25 Sept. 2014
Very interesting book for first year Latin in French. There is a lot of Roman history but not so much of grammar.

Les Miserables (1958) (Version Integrale 1ere Et 2eme Epoque) (Import)
Les Miserables (1958) (Version Integrale 1ere Et 2eme Epoque) (Import)
Offered by GREAT4DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best French version in my opinion, 5 Sept. 2014
This is an excellent version of this movie. I have seem the one with Lino Ventura, Alain Belmondo and Gerard Depardieu for the French versions as well. I like this one and Ventura's one best. Jean Gabin is a good Jean Valjean but I prefer Lino Ventura.

Intouchables  [French edition]
Intouchables [French edition]
Offered by MovyMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent French movie, 27 Aug. 2012
I watched this when I was back in France this summer. Being French living in UK we usually try to catch up with movies, books in 3 weeks. This film was the best surprise for us this summer. The story is beautiful and the actors are great.

It is a true story so there are 2 books from the 2 main characters : http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Changed-My-Life-ebook/dp/B0089EHYMQ/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1 and http://www.amazon.co.uk/Second-Wind-Inspired-Picture-Intouchables/dp/1451689705/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346061101&sr=1-3. I haven't read them yet but my mum read the book second wind and she really enjoyed it.

Brave Story [DVD]
Brave Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Koichi Chigira

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable for all family (not too young children), 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Brave Story [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD as we are having an 'animé' phase and after buying origin that one came as a recommendation. We really enjoyed it, my 2 sons 11 and 9 as well but they are quite mature. There are some dark themes about divorce, suicide attempt, suicide and murder and in the dream world spirits, death, magic. Not for all ages definitely worth watching before showing your kids if you are not sure about the PG.

We loved the drawing, it is really enjoyable and after watching this and Origin the level is very high for the next one. We also enjoyed Summer wars, the girl who leapt through time... Yes, definitely an animé phase!

Page: 1 | 2