Profile for H. Porter > Reviews

Content by H. Porter

H. Porter "BRYONY P.C" (Barrasford, northumberland,UK)

Plemo 13 - 13.3 Inch Bohemian Style Laptop Sleeve Case Bag for MacBook / Surface Book / Notebook Computer
Offered by PLEMO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and not boring!, 8 Mar. 2016
Fits my Asus Zenbook perfectly. Well made and not boring!

5, 10 or 25 mixed Premium Quality design: stars, flowers, hearts gift organza jewellery pouches: gold, silver, pink red, 15cmx12cm posted from London by Fat-catz-copy-catz (10x large organza bags)
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

Fly London Yogi Mousse Women's Boots - Red/Black, 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Yogi Mousse Women's Boots - Red/Black, 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a pair of these in a 5 but they were too small so I changed them for a 6 which are just perfect - as comfortable as I h, 3 Feb. 2015
I have posted the fit as 'too small' as I am a size 5 and all my other Fly shoes are size 5. I bought a pair of these in a 5 but they were too small so I changed them for a 6 which are just perfect - as comfortable as I have come to expect from Fly. It was worth changing the size.

Greenfields - Dried Lime (Whole)
Greenfields - Dried Lime (Whole)
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Excellent service and product. I used them in a Persian vegetable stew - delicious!

Torchwood: Pack Animals
Torchwood: Pack Animals
by Peter Anghelides

5.0 out of 5 stars Pack Animals BUY IT BUY IT NOW! lol, 9 Feb. 2009
This has to be my favourite book in the TW series

The concept of a card game with creatures that to come to life is in genius. Any Janto fans or Ianto fans will love this book because it has them on a date and a large chunk about Ianto. This book has been beautifuly writen by Peter Anghelides doing a great job of bringing the characters to life and making them just like they are on screen. Overall i think this is the best book yet in the series and cant wat for more to come out!