Profile for Vix > Reviews

Content by Vix

Vix (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
12 PACK Replacement Earphone Ear Gel Tips For Sony MDR CX EX Sennheiser CX IE Sharp Panasonic HJE Skullcandy ezGears JVC Phillips Creative Sony Ericsson Denon Monster Griffin JBL Headphones iPod iPad in ear Earbuds - Small Medium Large (Black)
Offered by ICC-TECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for gym listening, 1 Oct 2012
Bought these for my boyfriend to replace his existing earphone things. He uses them when he's at the gym and apparently they're perfect - comfy and stay secure when he's running about.

Rogz Scooter Collar, Bones on Red 16mm
Rogz Scooter Collar, Bones on Red 16mm
Offered by Pets Playground UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love rogz, 16 Sep 2011
I love these collars - easy to resize, easy to put on the dog, look great and, when the inevitable rolling incident occurs, not too bad for cleaning up afterwards.

Paul (Blu-ray + DVD)
Paul (Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost...anything more need to be said?, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Paul (Blu-ray + DVD) (Blu-ray)
Loved it. Not vast amounts of belly laughs, but amusing and Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are, of course, great.

Recommend it!

The Complete Guide to Fruit Growing
The Complete Guide to Fruit Growing
by Peter Blackburne-Maze

3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps I didn't read the content detail right?, 12 July 2011
Thought I would be getting a book which gave quite detailed information about different sorts of fruit plants/trees and how to care for and harvest.

Was a bit disappointed with the range of species covered - not many really! Had specifically hoped to see something in detail about damsons.

If you're looking for a book that encompasses what you might expect to be able to grow in your garden in the UK, this might not be the one. Perhaps I read the

S.T.A.M.P.S Bear Dead Watch Face (Strap Sold Seperately)
S.T.A.M.P.S Bear Dead Watch Face (Strap Sold Seperately)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea - something a bit different, 13 Feb 2011
Bought this watch face for my brother's girlfriend who likes bear things and she was really pleased with it. Red plastic strap purchased to go with it and look great together and something a bit different to the norm - good to know you can get other straps to mix and match.

Came presented smartly in packaging - no great big box, but just right for the item.

S.T.A.M.P.S Glossy Red PU Wrist Strap with a Clip
S.T.A.M.P.S Glossy Red PU Wrist Strap with a Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect strap for Bear Dead watch face, 13 Feb 2011
Bought strap to go with Bear Dead watch face - perfect match and person I was giving them both to was thrilled. Face attached easily and securely to strap.
Excellent.

SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel M Case for iPhone 3G and 3GS - Black
SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel M Case for iPhone 3G and 3GS - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Sep 2010
It's fair to say I'm pretty picky and I cruised many a website looking at different iPhone cases before I decided on this one. I found it easy to fit, the screen film also being quite easy to apply on this sort of size of screen. It's good and chunky to hold, feels substantial and looks pretty mean. Definitely recommend it - in black esp.

Green Floral Hard Case & Screen Protector for New Apple iPad Tablet WiFi 16GB 32GB 64GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover looks good, film for screen a pain in the grass...., 29 Sep 2010
I've looked for ages to find a cover I fancied for my iPad. Love the design of this one and it was easy to put on and seems a comfortable and safe fit. The film covering for the screen was a huge pain to put on - any little speck of dust and not being able to clear every bit of air out as you try and apply it leading to imperfections. Liveable but entirely frustrating!

As I do take the iPad out and about with me, I do also have a fabric pouch case for further protection.

Davidoff Hot Water Homme Eau de Toilette - 110 ml
Davidoff Hot Water Homme Eau de Toilette - 110 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this on my boyfriend...., 29 Sep 2010
To be honest, I'd love it for myself too - a nice smooth scent, doesn't make you sneeze or gag if someone walks past you when wearing a good covering.

PURE ONE Classic, Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
PURE ONE Classic, Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
Offered by Pudsey Computers

4.0 out of 5 stars Varying reception for DAB radio?, 6 April 2010
We had tried out my Mum's radio (the same as this one) to see if we could get good reception on the main FM stations and it was pretty good. Bought one ourselves and found it had quite different reception. Able to find a spot where it worked on the stations we wanted but know for the future not to rely on testing someone else's to know if a new one will work.

Once in the right place, reception is clear and radio is nice and compact and easy to use. Glad we picked this one overall.

Page: 1 | 2