Profile for allipally > Reviews

Content by allipally

allipally (Cambridgeshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tall Light Brown Rattan Lattice Wicker Twig Decorative Floor Lamp Light - With 80 Warm White Fairy Lights
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 Feb. 2016
I had some old twigs strung with lights which drove my husband mad as I had 4 sets all with plugs into one adaptor. I was looking for a replacement for this and came cross this lamp. It actually is much better than I thought it would be for the price. It looks more expensive and more importantly (from my husbands perspective) only has 1 plug! The colour is described as light brown but I would call it more cream which is fine by me as this fits in better with my décor.

10.2 cm Candle Tealight Holder with Hand Carved Elephant & Tendrils - Votive Holders - Soapstone Elephant Figurines - Decorative Centerpiece Tea Light Lantern for Home / Garden / Office - Housewarming Gifts
Offered by Artist-Haat

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Feb. 2016
Lovely beautifully carved little tea light holder. Very intricate and delicate carving which looks lovely when lit.

Twisted
Twisted

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner., 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
All the way through this book I was trying to second guess the ending but couldn't quite get there. This book took my only a couple of day to read but lately is incredibly fast so I would review it as unputdownable!!!! In fact I hope that the authors other books are as good as I am going to download them now!

Sole Survivor
Sole Survivor
by Dean Koontz

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Sole Survivor (Paperback)
I have been struggling to find books that hold my attention and interest but this did. I couldn't guess the ending and won't ruin it for you but it was an enjoyable read.

TROLLULL WOODBURNER STOVE GLASS CLEANING PADS
TROLLULL WOODBURNER STOVE GLASS CLEANING PADS
Offered by S.N.H Tradecentre

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish product, 30 Dec. 2015
A complete waste of time! These are useless and don't work.

2 Bathroom Sink Basin Chrome Overflow Round Cover Trim Tidy x2
2 Bathroom Sink Basin Chrome Overflow Round Cover Trim Tidy x2
Offered by Dotty-deals-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to have found these!, 24 April 2015
We had changed our bathroom sink taps from brass and chrome to just chrome and the bathroom sink overflow cover was still brass. I scoured the high street looking for chrome covers, well I needn't have bothered (nobody stocked them anyway - not even plumbers merchants!). Found these on Amazon 2 for £4.95 with no p&p - perfect. They arrived and I am really pleased. They look the part and 1 had put one straight on and I have a spare if I need to change any of the other bathroom taps. Perfect!

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable book!, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant book! Lately I have struggled to find books that hold my interest - until I found this one. A very clever story with twists and turns and characters that are interesting and that you really care about. In fact the book is probably 3 stories in one, a terrorists story, a secret agents story and a murder which all manage to interconnect at the end. The ending was unputdownable. I wasn't sure whether the main character would survive the ending. A very accomplished debut novel and after reading his biography I can see that he is an accomplished screen writer. I certainly hope that he has another story in him and I look forward to reading it.

Hangerworld 16-Inch Galvanised Steel Coat Clothes Hangers with Coating, Pack of 100, Multi-Colour
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased capacity in my wardrobe by 50%, 2 July 2014
I bought these thinking they would be horrible. In fact I was pleasantly surprised! They have little notches on the end so even slippy clothes stay on. They are thin and so have increased the capacity in my wardrobe by about 50%. I was just using the freebie hangers when I bought clothes.

Nelsons Healing Cream 30g
Nelsons Healing Cream 30g

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Healing, 2 July 2014
I used this cream on a nasty burn that my husband sustained whilst trying to fix our boiler (you don't want to know!) and it healed incredibly quickly. My daughter got a nasty burn from our dog's lead around the back of her legs and she used the cream and was amazed how quickly it healed especially as it was in the crease at the back of her knees. She will now have a tube in her medicine cupboard.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 May 2014
I have actually purchased several of these sets for use as crisp/snack bowls during barbeques or more recently a birthday party. I even gave some away to a friend who uses them for her grandchild. Very useful little product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4