Profile for sophie > Reviews

Content by sophie

sophie

LOS POLLOS HERMANOS CHICKEN BROTHERS BREAKING BAD Walter White Heisenberg - BLACK case fits iPhone 5 & 5G & NEW 5S !!
Offered by teebsnbeebs

4.0 out of 5 stars looks good but very tight on the phone, 9 Dec 2013
Case is good. the image is clear and still on after weeks of use. only downside is that its very hard to get off the phone! Think I'm stuck with it for ever!

Universal 360 In-Car Windscreen Suction Holder Mount For IPhone 5 5th 5G, Iphone 4 4S, IPhone 3GS, IPod Touch 3 - IPod Touch 4,IPod Touch 5,Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500,Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830,Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 & HTC, Blackberry,Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson,Motorola Mobile Phones By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

iPhone 4 4S 'I'd Love To Chat, But I Really Moustache' Case Cover By V Direct®
iPhone 4 4S 'I'd Love To Chat, But I Really Moustache' Case Cover By V Direct®
Offered by V Direct Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Branded?, 23 Oct 2012
Nice product and all and was delivered in good time but in the image above it looks perfect so why did my product have a brand across the bottom of the case? it ruins it as it then makes people also read that! i know they need to have it copyrighted but does it need to be written across the outside of the case?