Profile for NR82 > Reviews

Content by NR82

NR82 "NR82"

TeckNet HTC One Case Black Gel Silicone Cover With Screen Protector For New HTC ONE 2013 M7
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 3.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 21 Feb 2014
This is not a nice cover, the fit is poor and the edges are rough. It leaves your phone feeling very uncomfortable in your hand with loads of dust and lint collecting around the edges.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 11 Feb 2014
I can't believe I have the same product that others are reviewing here. What I have is a cheap plastic pair of glasses that flex so much just putting them on that the lenses pop out. I have a small head so there is no way I'm over stretching them. The first time I used them they seemed fine, but the problem comes after you have changed the lenses, it seems that each time you change the lens you wear away a little bit of the plastic notch which essentially keeps the lens in place and therefore they become looser. The lenses have even fell out whilst riding over the slightest bump, making them unusable now, and I've used them only twice. The seller claims the retail price is 50, anyone who ever paid that would be mad, they are not worth 50p!