Profile for Tidybitz > Reviews

Content by Tidybitz

Tidybitz

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 6 Aug. 2013
I have been happily using Kaspersky for a few years now, and I found this to be a better price than the shops.

Pathfinder Technologies ® Heavy duty professional quality "MIRROR POLISHED" stainless steel Nail Clippers Nippers for Chiropody or Podiatry. with a Pathfinder life time guarantee !
Offered by Pathfinder Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Aug. 2013
Had some very similar clippers to these which I had had for donkeys years, and were getting a little worn now. I was thrilled to receive these as they are practically the same as my old ones were, if they last half as long, I will be very happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied., 6 Aug. 2013
I brought this fragrance as a present for a friend, it was much cheaper than smaller sizes in the shops too. My friend was very happy with it.

12 Pack DEB Instant Foam 150ml Hand Sanitiser Pump New
12 Pack DEB Instant Foam 150ml Hand Sanitiser Pump New

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Aug. 2013
Love this. always handy to keep a few around the house, and one in the car. Prefer this to other brands, it was getting harder to find in the shops so a good job I found these on here.

Kodak Combo Colour & Black Ink Cartridge, No 10, EasyShare 500 series Inkjet Printers
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Good Service, 23 Nov. 2010
Just to say that this product is exactly as described! The price is cheaper than the shops, so I'll be back in the future to buy more! Good Service.