Profile for A. Tallis > Reviews

Content by A. Tallis

A. Tallis (Ireland)

Samsung Galaxy A3 - Premium Quality Shockproof Defender Plastic Hard Back Case Cover + Free Clear Screen Protector + Polishing Cloth
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you select the correct cover for the A3 ..., 23 Jun. 2016
Make sure you select the correct cover for the A3 2016 version, the earlier version is slightly smaller and cover won't fit the 2016 version. Replaced with issued.

My Best Friend's Girl
My Best Friend's Girl
by Dorothy Koomson

4.0 out of 5 stars Rollercoster of emotion, 15 Nov. 2006
This review is from: My Best Friend's Girl (Paperback)
Brilliant read, definitely will be passing this book on to all my friends. I borrowed it initially from my sister, she warned me its terribly sad in places and not really a "sun holiday" read. Thankfully I didn't take it on holidays as you need a place to cry without shame and bucket loads of tissues. There's love, betrayal, grief, acceptance, fun and trepidation in this book right to the end. Loved it.