Profile for cuneyt > Reviews

Content by cuneyt

cuneyt "I am a curious listener. I like the old classics like William Blake, Shakespeare and I like books about mind, human behaviour and space....." (Denmark)

Twelve Chairs [1970] [DVD]
Twelve Chairs [1970] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ron Moody
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars The twelft laugh and who's counting?, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Twelve Chairs [1970] [DVD] (DVD)
An absolute wonderful tragi-comic story of 3 individuals hunt for 12 chairs in post-revolution Russia. Mel Brooks is absolutely a genius. A must for every Comrad!

Warrior of the Light: A Manual
Warrior of the Light: A Manual
by Paulo Coelho

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to anyone, 12 Sep 2011
This book is filled with poetry coated pills of wisdom. The short phrases are easily taken in but understood as you live.

Machinarium : Collectors Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
Machinarium : Collectors Edition (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars creativity and "logical" thinking, 12 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I don't like this game I love it and so does my 6 year old twins. They follow the steps with me as I solve the puzzles and ask how far I came with it. Sometimes they even help me with the "logic" because it sometimes so cutely pure and out of many boxes.
Loving the cuteness and the chalenges.

Here Comes Science
Here Comes Science

5.0 out of 5 stars school lovely lovel, singing school, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Here Comes Science (Audio CD)
my kids (both 5 year old) are loving the colorfulness and the teaching aspect of these songs. they learn about elements, elephants, stars, planets in a cheerful and playful way. even though they don't understand english they learn a lot from the visuals while i briefly explain what they're singing about.
i'm a big fan of the band's songs and lyrics myself so i was quite happy that we found a mutual interest on this area :)

The Undying Lamp of ZEN: The Testament of ZEN Master Torei
The Undying Lamp of ZEN: The Testament of ZEN Master Torei
by Thomas F. Cleary

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 10 Mar 2011
i haven't had the chance to dig deeply in it yet but as far as i read it it's quite nice. this book came highly recommended by the zenmaster denko roshi.