Profile for Joyfulalan > Reviews

Amityville 3-D: The Demon (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [1983]
Amityville 3-D: The Demon (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Tony Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 20 Oct 2010
Very poor 3d quality, the worst I have purchased. Still try it every now and again to see if I can refocus my eyes to create the 3d image. I am now completely cross eyed. Will try and sue manufacturer.

De'Longhi Professional Cool-Zone Fryer with Easy Clean,  1Kg
De'Longhi Professional Cool-Zone Fryer with Easy Clean, 1Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 20 Oct 2010
The best fryer I have ever purchased. Easy to clean and fries a treat. But do be aware if you purchase this, you can accidently knock the temp setting to maximum if you try to readjust you can get a steam burn. Also the maximum oil level mark is very poor to see. Look out for these bad points but its still a very efficient fryer.

Brabantia Essential Line Can Opener with Plastic Handle
Brabantia Essential Line Can Opener with Plastic Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars This Works, 23 Aug 2010
Having tried cheap and some times not so cheap can openers. This was the only one we found that could actually open a Fray Bentos round tin, the very cheap openers we tried could not even pierce the metal of the can, so we tried dearer models of which pierced the metal but failed to cut all around. We had to then dangerously finish off with a knife. We were so impressed with this opener we bought Mother in Law one who also experienced problems opening Fray Bentos tins the Brabantia just glides round the can, Fray Bentos cans seem to be made of a thicker material or maybe it's just the shape. However it works really well on all cans we found.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

How The West Was Won [Blu-ray] [1962] [Region Free]
How The West Was Won [Blu-ray] [1962] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Henry Fonda

5.0 out of 5 stars Why can't all Blu-Ray touch this quality, 5 July 2010
It would be great if all older films came up to this quality I could not believe how good this is. I do have a very good quality panasonic 46inch plasma maybe that makes the difference and Pana bd35 blu-ray. I buy lots of Blu-Ray films but do find older films struggle to even touch this film especially the smile box version it sometimes touched on 3-d. In fact I lost a little faith in Blu-Ray quality and would never spend more than a tenner for any DVD but this was delight to watch, however I do reserve my opinion of the story line.

Satgear SK35 Sky/Freesat Complete Self-Install New Mk4 Sky Satellite Mini Dish Kit with Quad LNB, Fixings and 20m Twin Cable
Offered by NetGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues with this kit, 5 July 2010
Replaced my old Sat dish aligned it using my Sat finder purchased from Maplins , but I suggest looking on Amazon always superb delivery and very competative prices. You really need a sat finder otherwise it really is a chore and the neighbours think you really do not know what your doing. I ran four cables from this satellite two to my Humax freesat box,one to my Panasonic freesat television and one to my sky + box. Full signal strength and 80% quality on all systems. But I do really recommend a sat finder you'v always got it, and if your like me, you can pop up on the ladder and tweak it on a regular basis just to check the signal strengh although it's been static every time.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2010 6:01 PM BST

Corsair VS1GSDS333 Value Select 1GB (1x1GB) DDR 333 Mhz CL2.5 200 Pin SODIMM Memory Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive improvement, 5 July 2010
This extra memory doubled the speed of my Acer Aspire 5 yr old laptop, no more waiting for it to load. In fact I actually am not as long as I used to be due to the speed generated by the extra memory.