Profile for Marie > Reviews

Content by Marie

Marie

Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail (White)
Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 Jun 2014
I found this product to be of poor quality, cheap MDF product and IS NOT real wood!!!!! Please be warned..

Pinolino Jona 251010 Doll's Cot
Pinolino Jona 251010 Doll's Cot

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Dolls cot.. Expensive for what it is really..., 10 Dec 2013
This cot come with all the bedding as shown in the picture. The base of the cot is made of ply board which is very disappointing.
Considering the price of this item the quality in terms of bedding and wood should have been much better.
My daughter likes it which is a plus, however, feel that this is not the best in terms of value for money.

Basic Maths - Addition And Subtraction [DVD]
Basic Maths - Addition And Subtraction [DVD]
Dvd ~ Basic Math

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 May 2013
Absolutely awful ... I feel this is boring, not at all engaging and its a total waste of money... Enough said.

I'm Not Scary! (Touch & Feel)
I'm Not Scary! (Touch & Feel)
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Scarey for my 2 year old, 15 Mar 2012
My little girl loves all of Rod Campbells other titles like Busters Farm & ABC Zoo and currently wants me to read them over and over every night. However she freaked out when she saw the spider at the end and started to cry. Although the book clearly has new words to for little one's to learn such as scratchy, Slimy etc its just a bit too scarey for my toddler.Thi book like many other Rod Campbell's book have many touch and feel pages.. I loved the book my little girl did'nt :-)
- I hope this review helps others whith children within the same age group.

Santoys ST707 Wooden Play Food Breakfast Cereal Set
Santoys ST707 Wooden Play Food Breakfast Cereal Set
Offered by Start2Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Toy, 15 Dec 2011
I just received this item today, I am so pleased with the quality and craftmanship. My Little one can't get eNough playtime with it - excellent for role play. Well done BIGJIGS!!

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind (2012 version)
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind (2012 version)
Offered by Price-Right-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind, 11 Oct 2011
I brought this product as my daughter developed the idea of going to the window rather than her bad at night time. This worked a treat, now she dosen't go to the windiw as there is just a black sheet. This means we both get more sleep and less time pulling her from the window. Very easy to use good value for money!!