Profile for Joe Brown > Reviews

Joe Brown

D-Link DUB-H7 7 - Port USB 2.0 Hub External
D-Link DUB-H7 7 - Port USB 2.0 Hub External

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home studio and DJ setup., 28 Oct 2013
Bought it to plug my midi keyboard, midi controller and hard drive into, and left my free USB port on my MacBook Pro for my audio interface. Works perfectly and had no issues. I also use it to connect my to CDJ 900s and my DJM 850 mixer to my laptop and it works perfectly. I use the external power source for both of these.

Apple Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable by Neet® - ( for Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air etc. )
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, probably better than apple's., 28 Oct 2013
So far it's worked perfectly and connects to the DVI cable very well and to my MacBook Pro very well. Would recommend as it is so much cheaper than anywhere else.

WD Elements 1TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and plenty of space., 4 May 2013
Really good quality and very easy to use. If, like myself, you plug it in and cannot put files on it or have to use the software included with it then (on a mac) simply go to disk utility in applications and go to the name of the hard drive and then just go to erase and click format and ta-da! A simple drag and drop hard drive is there.

Comedown Machine [VINYL]
Comedown Machine [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the eclectic mix of sound, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Comedown Machine [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Has 80s themed tunes but also plenty of classic Strokes sounds and has a crunchy compressed sound over the vocals etc which give all of the tracks warmth.