Profile for moleboy > Reviews

Content by moleboy

moleboy (uk)

Canon PIXMA MG6150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG6150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink monster, 2 April 2012
I wish I had bought a different printer. Yes, the quality of the prints is good but the running costs are astronomical. I placed a couple of new colour ink cartridges in the machine a month ago and these are now showing as empty even when I have only printed approximately 30 pages of mainly black and white copy. I just cannot understand where all the ink goes and I can't help but feel ripped off by Canon. Not happy!

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!!!, 1 Sep 2009
A nasal hair trimmer that does what it is supposed to. After a couple of useless rotary ones and resorting to a pair of small scissors this one arrived and I haven't looked back. The eyebrow combs are a real bonus. Buy. You won't regret it!

Griffin Airdock 6139-AIRDOCK - Docking Station For iPod
Griffin Airdock 6139-AIRDOCK - Docking Station For iPod

1.0 out of 5 stars Ropey!, 1 Sep 2009
This charges the ipod great, looks ok, but the RF remote is temperamental to say the least. Sometimes I have to press a button 3 or 4 times to get it to work. At other times my ipod will be playing to suddenly stop. Perhaps there is outside interference on a similar frequency but all in all I was very dissatisfied with this product

How to Cheat in Adobe Flash CS3: The art of design and animation
How to Cheat in Adobe Flash CS3: The art of design and animation
by Chris Georgenes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 13 Sep 2008
I have been using flash for years and there are still some great tricks that I have learnt from this book. I lecture flash at university to complete beginners and I intend to point them in the direction of this book. The exercises look great and are FUN to complete. Flash is not the easiest program to learn. The beauty of this book is that the content is so engaging, the exercises rewarding, you might not even notice you are learning along the way.

The Photoshop CS Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
The Photoshop CS Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I was actually bothered to send in a review!!, 16 Oct 2004
It takes a lot for me to motivate myself to give a review. Out of the MANY computer manuals I've bought on Amazon this is the best. Great techniques, the right amount of detail and contrary to other opinions, the jokes are funny!!
I'm not a beginner with photoshop, in fact I'll be training people to use it soon, but I've learnt a LOT from this book. Trust me, it's that good!