Profile for Stevie > Reviews

Content by Stevie

Stevie (Exeter)

Butterfly Print Design Large Size Lightweight Scarves for Women (Olive green)
Butterfly Print Design Large Size Lightweight Scarves for Women (Olive green)
Offered by ZipZappa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for this price., 28 Aug 2014
I am very please with both the quality of the scarf it's colour and it's size particularly at the low price.

I would recommend the seller as the scarf arrived on time and it of very good quality.

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like being on tv, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
A fun game that is addictive. It feels like you are on tv. I preferred the quick game but if you have more time the long game is fun too. Give it a go.

The Essential Dykes To Watch Out For
The Essential Dykes To Watch Out For
by Alison Bechdel

5.0 out of 5 stars An insightful reflection of lesbian life in the period., 2 Jan 2013
I love this set if Cartoons. As a gay woman it is refreshing to read a clever, funny and political set of graphic stories. The characters are a blast from the past and after a few pages I was hooked. This is a must for any lesbian who wants to spend some time reflecting on the lesbian library verses the pub. Excellent writing at times laugh out loud a comic time machine. The drawings are fantastic the characters feel like old friends. Read it she is fantastic.

City Island [DVD] [2009]
City Island [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Andy Garcia

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: City Island [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This film was unexpectedly insightful, funny and layered. I first saw this film on digital and had to buy it for my sister. I would recommend it it is thought provoking well acted and surprising. Great for a night in.

Travalo 2 Bottle Leather Carry Case
Travalo 2 Bottle Leather Carry Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Little bit 80's but the striped lining adds class, 2 Jan 2013
My partner loved this. It holds two of the perfume sprays that are excellent. The stripped lining moves it from older man to reference from a previous age with a hint of Paul Smith in the lining. Good, kitch and practical.

Lives of the Improbable Saints
Lives of the Improbable Saints
by Richard Coles

4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny book, 2 Jan 2013
I would recommend this little book to anyone with a thirst for strange facts and who enjoys the quirky. It is well written and very funny. Have fun.

Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant the best cat toy I have bought., 2 Jan 2013
I would recommend this to any one with a cat. My two Persians loved it. The instinctive hunter came flooding out of the fluffy chocolate box cat. Hold on to any valuable ornaments clear the room and watch Tiddles fly and take up the 'King of the jungle ' mantle. What a toy. Note of caution my kitten was still hunting two hours after I hid it in the wardrobe >^.,.^< x

What's in a Name?: Origins of Station Names on the London Underground
What's in a Name?: Origins of Station Names on the London Underground
by Cyril M. Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan 2013
This is an excellent book for any underground lover. Full of top class information a must. Lots of interesting unusual facts that you can share with the like minded I would recommend it five stars*****

Kitty Puff Attachment for the Da Bird Cat Toy
Kitty Puff Attachment for the Da Bird Cat Toy
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant they love it., 2 Jan 2013
My mild mannered Persians were turned into wild cats with this product. They love it it deserves full five star status.

Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black
Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly the clip broke, 2 Jan 2013
I gave this as a stocking gift my partner loved it but within five days of use the clip was loose. My partner is very careful and looked after the stylus despite this it was damaged and had to be returned. Amazon dealt with my return brilliantly. They refunded the money to my account. Disappointing must be a fault in the product design :0(