Profile for Blossom Bumble > Reviews

Content by Blossom Bumble

Blossom Bumble (Sussex, UK)

Holding On
Holding On
Price: 1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked on the intro!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Holding On (MP3 Download)
Two great songs from the very talented and versatile Steven Sproat. My personal favourite is 'Found my Soul Again' which got me on the intro. Steven sings about a 'dark night of the soul' but emerges stronger with the promise of a new beginning. Great music and lyrics with an uplifting message - empowering stuff! - What more could you ask?

The Very Best Of Living In A Box
The Very Best Of Living In A Box
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Great!, 30 Sep 2012
Fantastic music and great lyrics. Brought back many memories of the late 80's. Good music, well produced, doesn't date and this sounds just as good today. Love it!

The Herring Seller's Apprentice (Macmillan New Writing)
The Herring Seller's Apprentice (Macmillan New Writing)
by L. C. Tyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Disturb the Neighbours!, 28 Mar 2012
The neighbours have become accustomed to me talking to myself but they get worried when they hear me laugh out loud when `home alone'. I tell them it is Mr Tyler's fault, so now they think I have an `imaginary friend'.

If you are not worried what others think of you then read L C Tyler and laugh out loud! That laughter ripples on, as every funny line is like a giant firework rocket - an initial burst of dazzling humour, followed by cascading layers of sparkling wit.

Go on - disturb the neighbours!

Goal Setting: 13 Secrets of World Class Achievers
Goal Setting: 13 Secrets of World Class Achievers
Price: 2.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Vic Johnson Does it for Me!, 11 Jan 2012
I have read a lot of self-help and motivational books over the years and I am thankful for all that I have learnt from those authors but Vic Johnson is the one who has really got me moving! He has experienced lack and hardship but within a few years he completely turned his life around to be the success he is today. He very generously shares the secrets of this success, explained in a way that everyone can understand - a real game plan for getting shifted. I only have to read a few pages of his writing or listen to that wonderful `Southern Drawl' and I am motivated to take action and I do! He does advise that you may get so excited about it all that you can't sleep and he is right about that too. I can highly recommend Vic Johnson and this e-book to anyone who remains `stuck'. Thank you Vic, I am grateful for your help and inspiration, long may your success continue as you inspire others.

Out of My Hands
Out of My Hands
by Allon Bacon
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you have a copy in your hands, 29 Mar 2008
This review is from: Out of My Hands (Paperback)
This book with its unique combination of autobiography and spiritual insight is both entertaining and inspiring. It presents a perfect introduction to the world of spirit and healing but can equally be enjoyed by those already interested in the subject. Allon also includes a number of fascinating anecdotes of stars of the stage and screen from a bygone era, all part of his varied and interesting life in the theatrical world.
The book charts Allon's amazing recovery from serious illness and his onward journey to become a healer himself. Throughout the pages there are glimpses of human fraility and suffering all revealed with great sympathy and understanding. The overall message of this book is one of great hope and comfort.
A great favourite of mine I have no hesitation in recommending it. In fact I have just ordered another 3 copies for friends.