Profile for Rusty > Reviews

Sony CDX-GT570UI CD MP3 Stereo Front USB, Aux, iPod iPhone Walkman
Sony CDX-GT570UI CD MP3 Stereo Front USB, Aux, iPod iPhone Walkman
Offered by caraudiosecurityuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, sounds great BUT......, 17 Sep 2014
Great sound and looks the business but it's hard to give a judgement either side of average. The stereo did not come with a case for the face unit. It's not mentioned in the description that it's not included so is this Sony being cheap or the supplier being poor. Who knows.

The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Thor, 10 Sep 2014
I must say I am curious as to what dimension the mosquito's get sent to when they make contact with the executioner......those that have one, will know what I'm talking about. This thing is incredible but remember with great power, comes great responsibility. I for one have started leaving the windows open and the lights on and who says that power corrupts.

Carbon Fibre Cycling Bike Bicycle Drink Water Bottle Holder Cage Rack for MTB
Carbon Fibre Cycling Bike Bicycle Drink Water Bottle Holder Cage Rack for MTB
Offered by Emgreat (Shipping time 7-15 days)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle cage and quicker delivery than I expected, 10 Sep 2014
Great bottle cage and quicker delivery than I expected. The only reason it doesnt get 5 stars is that the carbon fibre weave is not entirely seemless but to be fair that is being highly critical. Great price and looks the business.

Autoglym 325ml Bumper Care
Autoglym 325ml Bumper Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible results, 17 April 2014
I hoped it would work but never expected it to return my very tired looking plastic trim to its former glory. It looks brand new, I cant believe it. Im a simple soul hence the over excitement but I take care of my car and this has just topped it off. Happy days.

G Star Rovic 3D Loose Tapered Men's Cargo Trousers Magma W34INxL34IN
G Star Rovic 3D Loose Tapered Men's Cargo Trousers Magma W34INxL34IN

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Feb 2014
Good for lounging around the house but be aware the tapered legs are really tapered. I mean ridiculously so to the point where everytime I put them on I have to careful not to put my big toe through the knee due to the bow in the leg.

Boss Orange Gents Rubber Strap Watch 1512665
Boss Orange Gents Rubber Strap Watch 1512665
Offered by AmeriApp

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feel, 17 Feb 2014
Looks alright and I love all things orange but this watch felt really cheap and fragile. Not my cup of tea at all.

National Geographic: Big Cats [DVD]
National Geographic: Big Cats [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dated, 17 Feb 2014
The lion dvd was superb but the Cheetah and Leopard look very dated and are in fact really quite old. A decent watch but by no means brilliant.

XLC Set of 4 V-Brake Pads
XLC Set of 4 V-Brake Pads
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than 2 months, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: XLC Set of 4 V-Brake Pads (Misc.)
I commute 25 miles a day and these have lasted less than 2 months. Far less than the factory standard they replaced. Time to shop around for a more durable set.

Schwalbe Marathon Plus 26X1.50 Smartguard Wired Tyre Reflective S/Wall 860g (40-559) - Black
Offered by bikes4life limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Puncture in less than 100miles of use, 16 Oct 2013
Great traction and feel but very heavy. Plus Ive already had a puncture after only 1 week of commuting on roads only.

SPIGEN SGP Case Slim Armor Color Series Case for iPhone 5s / 5 Lime
SPIGEN SGP Case Slim Armor Color Series Case for iPhone 5s / 5 Lime
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case, 16 Oct 2013
Looks the business and protects my phone when I drop it. I really cant stress enough how cool this cover looks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3