Profile for S. Finlay > Reviews

Content by S. Finlay

S. Finlay (Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
The Eagle of Spinalonga
The Eagle of Spinalonga
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 2 April 2014
This is likely one of the best and most moving books I have read. In fact, I have recommended it to quite a few people. Definitely worth a read!

Zehui New Dark Blue Leather Pu Wallet Card Flip Cover Case Pouch for Iphone 4g 4gs 4s
Offered by YIXIN STORE
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 April 2014
This is a great, very reasonably priced product, which does the job perfectly. It is quite sturdy as well. Inside there is a little pocket to store notes etc. Very useful.

BRAUN ORAL-B D15/D17/D18/D19 toothbrush case - White
BRAUN ORAL-B D15/D17/D18/D19 toothbrush case - White
Offered by Berry Electrical
Price: 11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 April 2014
I love this neat and compact toothbrush case. And a good sturdy product which fits neatly into my wash bag.

Shayne Ward
Shayne Ward
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Shayne Ward (Audio CD)
I really like Shayne Ward and his records. There are quite a few ballads on this and I would have liked a few more upbeat songs on it. But overall a great CD all round.

Glam Necklace Hanger
Glam Necklace Hanger
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 April 2014
I loved this necklace hanger so much I have ordered one for my sister as she loved it too! It will not hang really long necklaces, so you will have to do a wrap around but that is not really a problem. My necklaces are in so much better order now. Love it, love it, love it!

Forefront Cases NEW KINDLE 4 Pink Leather Case Cover For New Amazon Kindle 4 / Wi-Fi 6" / Latest Generation October 2011 / Thin Slim Design
Offered by Forefront Cases
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Cover, 4 Dec 2012
This is a lovely cover to my kindle. I was wary about sticking them together - but they are fine stuck together. It is sturdy and slimline. Just perfect!

Tesa Stainless Steel Waterproof Self-Adhesive and Removable Rectangular Hook
Tesa Stainless Steel Waterproof Self-Adhesive and Removable Rectangular Hook
Price: 6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly on my wardrobe door., 4 Dec 2012
I was a bit wary about buying this product, but I didn't need to be. I have fitted them on the back of my wardrobe doors, and I hang one garment/hanger on it. Perfect!

Croydex Lightwood Roll Light Pull
Croydex Lightwood Roll Light Pull
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 4 Dec 2012
This is one of the nicest ring pulls I have seen - the quality of the product is excellent. The wood matches my bedroom furniture, so it does the job a treat!

Cover Your Gray Root Touch-Up Medium Brown
Cover Your Gray Root Touch-Up Medium Brown
Offered by Stylish & Beautiful
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colour, 30 Jun 2011
I really liked this product as it is a good solid brown colour. Lots of other similar products are a bit 'gingery' when applied - particularly the light brown.

Foreign Fruit
Foreign Fruit
by Jojo Moyes
Price: 7.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Windfallen, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: Foreign Fruit (Paperback)
Whilst this is another good book from JM, take care, as it is also called Windfallen as well!! I ordered the 2 books thinking they were different and they are exactly the same but with different titles.

Page: 1 | 2