Profile for Susan Warman > Reviews

Susan Warman

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WATERCRESS - 1GM ~ 4600 SEEDS - NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE
WATERCRESS - 1GM ~ 4600 SEEDS - NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE

4.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't look very much like watercress but it tastes good, 2 July 2015
It doesn't look very much like watercress but it tastes good. I was a bit dubious at first but it grows very quickly and is lovely in a salad. Perhaps when it gets older it might look more like watercress but we're enjoying the young leaves.

The Duke I'm Going to Marry (The Farthingale Series Book 2)
The Duke I'm Going to Marry (The Farthingale Series Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit repetitive, 17 Jun. 2015
I really got fed up with all the 'eeps', ' clunchs' and 'crumpets'. The previous book was similar so I doubt that I will be reading any others.

Better Off Without Him
Better Off Without Him

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I've read in ages., 23 Feb. 2015
I loved this book. It made me laugh and cry. The characters were so believable, the man from Starbucks was hilarious. It's a must read not just a "it's ok give it a go".

British Gas
British Gas

5.0 out of 5 stars Always have been perfectly happy to use British Gas, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: British Gas (App)
Always have been perfectly happy to use British Gas. They are always helpful and and if there is s problem will do their best to correct it as soon as possible.

The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed the story and look forward to reading the next book. Evie was very likeable and I couldn't wait for her to have what she deserved.

The Marriage Wager (Mills & Boon M&B) (Matchmakers series Book 1)
The Marriage Wager (Mills & Boon M&B) (Matchmakers series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 29 Aug. 2014
Very easy to read this book in a short period of time. The characters were believable and the story entertaining.

An Inconvenient Wife (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 2
An Inconvenient Wife (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2014
Having read the first of these 3 books and enjoyed it, I couldn't wait to see if this book was as good. I wasn't disappointed at all. Looking forward to reading the next book.

An Inconvenient Ward (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 1
An Inconvenient Ward (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 10 July 2014
This is the first book I have read by this author and I am looking forward to reading more. It was a change to have a fiesty heroine who wanted to work on the land rather than make her mark on society.

No Turning Back (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 1)
No Turning Back (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 8 May 2014
I wish I had read a sample of this book before I bought the 4 of them. I'm glad I didn't pay much. I don't like books written in the first person. How the 'heroine' wasn't at the very least hospitalized I can't believe. This certainly was a piece of fiction. It doesn't look to get much better in the next book either.

Amethyst (Chase Family Series Book 1)
Amethyst (Chase Family Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book. It was a nice change to read a historical novel about the Restoration era rather than the regency period. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3