Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Orlando)

16 Pack Compatible Epson T0540 , T0541 , T0542 , T0543 , T0544 , T0547 , T0548 , T0549 2 Gloss Optimizer, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Red, 2 Matte Black, 2 Blue for use with Epson Stylus Photo R1800, Stylus Photo R800. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. T0540 , T0541 , T0542 , T0543 , T0544 , T0547 , T0548 , T0549 © Cartridge Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and work perfectly with my Epson printer ..., 20 April 2015
Arrived on time and work perfectly with my Epson printer. I can't tell the difference in photo print quality between these and original Epson cartridges.

Amazon Video
Amazon Video

4.0 out of 5 stars Works OK on Android - Samsung Tab S ., 4 April 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
I was initially frustrated as others are, however, having spent sometime messing with install sequences, I now have this working fine on my Samsung Tab S, and can stream and watch Prime movies.

It appears to be the sequence you install the Amazon Store (you have to side load this not from Google Play), then the Shopping App (the phone version not the tablet version) and make sure you login, then the Prime App - that is important. All from the Amazon App Store not Google Play. Btw I am a UK subscriber.

Prior to this I was watching Prime movies through the Dolphin Web browser in desktop mode (a work around that worked fine for me). Hope this helps.

EasyAcc 5V 2A Micro USB Charger Mains Charger Wall Charger For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2 Tab 3, Nokia Lumia 520 1020 920, Moto G, Google Nexus 5 7 10, Android/Windows Smartphones, External Battery, More Micro USB Port Devices [4 Feet Length, Black]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

Digitus DS-30201-3 4-Port 1394a PCI Express Card Firewire
Digitus DS-30201-3 4-Port 1394a PCI Express Card Firewire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
Within minutes of installation, was working and capturing video from my camcorder on Windows 8.1
Arrived in days.

Ricoh GC-5 Leather Case for Ricoh GR Camera Black
Ricoh GC-5 Leather Case for Ricoh GR Camera Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 2 May 2014
I tend to be a bit fussy when it comes to cases, for this camera I wanted something to keep it covered when it was in my bigger camera bag to stop it getting scratched or knocked by other equipment. I will never utilise the two piece design, as I'm not somebody who likes to wear things on my belt holster style.

The camera fits snug inside and the cover has magnetic fasteners, which for me makes it ideal when I want to avoid attention with noisy press-studs or Velcro fasteners. Overall it does the job that I wanted it to do!

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: Ricoh GR *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 2 May 2014
Applying protective screens is never an easy task, and yet I fitted this in a couple of minutes with no problems at all. The manufacturer has taken every precaution to make the process as trouble free as possible. It fits perfectly on the GR, which has its screen slightly recessed, and now its fitted it is practically invisible.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me [DVD]
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sheryl Lee
Offered by ajdiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars As fresh as it was then., 7 July 2009
Can't believe over 20 years have passed since I first watched this movie. I enjoyed it then as much as I did now. David Lynch is very much an acquired taste and this movie is a little more main stream than some of his other offerings (Lost Highways etc), that said its not for the faint hearted and is certainly more hard core than the TV servies!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2009 11:39 AM BST

Crumpler 370 DAILY (M) red DA370-3
Crumpler 370 DAILY (M) red DA370-3

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right size, 16 May 2009
I bought this bag to use on a city trip to keep my Nikon D90 safe and secure. The D90 fits in with the 18-105mm lens attached including lens hood, and I was happy with the ease at which I could quickly get the camera out and away again. I was able to slip a couple of guide books in the bag too, along with my wife Ixus 950.

I like the side handles which are sturdy to quickly grab the back if the main strap is out of reach. The additional pockets are a bit of a squeeze, ok for memory cards etc.

The only downside is that unlike previous Crumpler's I have owned the zip tabs are plastic (metal on previous) and on this bag and one of them broke on first usage!