Profile for Nelly > Reviews

UltraClamp Universal Window Clamp
Offered by RK Photographic
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit!, 3 Sep 2012
I originally bought this about 3 years ago (not from Amazon) but this is a great piece of kit!
This item basically makes your mounting solutions much more versatile and you can clamp it to practically anything (as long as it fits inside the clamp!)
It seems to be made from heavy duty plastic and I personally have cranked the pressure or the clamp to as much as I could and it just doesn't break. It's nice also that it has rubber ends to the clamp so it not only allows for more grip but also means that it won't mark anything your pounting it to.
I originally bought this to use with my Sony Z5 HDV camera in order to attach it to the handle so I could combine it with a RODE NTG2 COURT SHOTGUN MIC. FANTOMES ET BATTERIE by fixing it to the handle. IT worked a treat! And it seems capable of holding a fair bit of weight.
I now use this clamp along side my Go Pro along with a GoPro Tripod Mount so I can attach my Go Pro to various things without any worries of it falling off as I know it will just stay there!

All in all - this is a great piece of kit if you need a versatile mounting solution! Definite 5 Star!

GoPro Tripod Mount
GoPro Tripod Mount
Offered by XINTE
Price: 3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have Essential!, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: GoPro Tripod Mount (Camera)
I'm glad I bought one of these - it's now an essential piece of my go Pro kit!
It allows you to use anything with the same thread size which is perfect as there are so many mounts out there that use a thread instead of Go Pro's own mounting system.
I use this along side a Pedco Ultra Clamp UltraClamp Universal Window Clamp and use this as well as the Go Pro Roll bar mount. The clamp basically means your mounting options can be more versatile as some of the Go Pro's own can be limiting.
Obviously this mount also mean you can just stick it on a tripod somewhere and use it as a static camera or you can stick it to the end of a pole for all those pole shot goodness!

It's a definite must have!

Wasabi Power Battery for GoPro AHDBT-001 and GoPro HD HERO, HERO2 Cameras
Wasabi Power Battery for GoPro AHDBT-001 and GoPro HD HERO, HERO2 Cameras

4.0 out of 5 stars So far So good...., 3 Sep 2012
Originally bought this instead of paying 20 odd for a brand new Go Pro one of the same thing.
I've used it a few time so far and had no problems. Also bought a different charger other than the Wasabi's own one from ebay and seems to charge up fine in it without any problems.
Taken it out on a handful of times and had no problems with it. Has slightly a bit longer battery life compared to the actual Go Pro's version which is always useful.

Let's put it this way - I have one already and now I'm buying another!

Moby-Dick (Vintage Classics)
Moby-Dick (Vintage Classics)
by Herman Melville
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 19 Aug 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend as a present and she was very happy with the classic!
Very nice front cover design which stands it out from other versions as well as the entire book inside.
Not much else can be said! :)

The Guerilla Film Makers Handbook
The Guerilla Film Makers Handbook
by Chris Jones
Price: 24.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 19 Aug 2012
This really is a great book for anyone wanting an insight into the industry and wanting to learn how films are made!
Got a lot of details inside it as well as cases from actual industry professionals.
Definite must have for all those wanting to get into film.

London 2012 Olympic Games Memorabilia Metal Union Jack Key Ring
London 2012 Olympic Games Memorabilia Metal Union Jack Key Ring
Offered by OgbDirect
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyring!, 19 Aug 2012
Bought this as a memento for the London 2012 games and I'm glad I did.
Good quality and metal which means I know it'll last ages.
Only downside I can think of are the sharp edges so might dig into your legs or things if inside pockets...

Merrell Men's Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking Shoe
Merrell Men's Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking Shoe
Price: 64.69 - 120.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear these for work, 19 Aug 2012
Well I bought these over a year ago - more like a year and a half and I'm still using them!
When I first bought them they were a little big so I put a gel insert underneath the actual insole which really helped fitting wise but also to help last on my feet ALL day. I literally have to be on my feet for 10 hours straight before I start feel the tiredness which is great and my job involves me being on my feet all day.
The fact that they are Goretex also really help - as long as you look after your shoes and clean them properly with the correct cleaners as otherwise the membrane will get destroyed. I know I haven't cleaned mine since I bought them but it takes a real dunking in some water before it starts to seep through!
Before these one I had the Merrell Moab which weren't the mid version - but because of the comfort I decided to buy these and I will certainly be buying again!

The Very Best Of The Beach Boys
The Very Best Of The Beach Boys
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my dad, 10 Aug 2012
Originally bought this for my dad and he really like it.
Got all their main hits and spends many an hour listening away to it.

iGadgitz Black Eva Hard Case Cover for Western Digital My Passport Essential USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb & 320gb
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 10 Aug 2012
This is a definite must have for any portable hard drive!
Keeps it safe and tucked away. Not a really hard shell - but hard enough to protect it so you can put it in your bag without any worries.

Apple iPod nano with Camera 16GB - Blue - 5th Generation
Apple iPod nano with Camera 16GB - Blue - 5th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad i bought this!, 10 Aug 2012
I bought this just before all the touch screen versions came out and I much prefer this.
Had it quite a while now and still going strong so if you can still get one then definitely do.
I personally don't like touch screen players and prefer old school buttons to press to know and feel that you're actually doing something instead of tapping a screen.
Other than that it's just like any other Ipod and works great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5