Profile for Lorraine Easton > Reviews

Hinterland (Y Gwyll) [DVD] [2013]
Hinterland (Y Gwyll) [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Richard Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Sept. 2014
Well written, actors appeared credible. The story lines were great cant wait for next series if there is to be another series

Dalziel and Pascoe - Series Ten - 5-DVD Box Set ( Dalziel and Pascoe - Entire Series 10 )
Dvd ~ Warren Clarke
Offered by brrsales

5.0 out of 5 stars High standard as usual, 6 April 2014
I havent finished watching all 5 DVDs but the episodes I have watched are of the usual high standard. I will be ordering the next series soon.

Unit One - Series 1 [DVD]
Unit One - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mads Mikkelsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Unit One - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I heard about this series on our local radio station. I couldnt be more happier to be able to order this series. I was able to source the next 3 series locally. But now I want the rest of the series to be released. I hope I can purchase them om Amazon soon. I find the story lines interesting and the quality of the cast is excellent.

Wallander - Original Films 1-6 [DVD]
Wallander - Original Films 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rolf Lassgård
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Jun. 2013
I was desperate to find something after watching the other series of Wallander. This filled the gap but not enough episodes, I wanted them never to end.

Beck: 1-3 [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Beck: 1-3 [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2013
I had finished watching Unit One and became frustrated that I was not able to purchase the complete series. I decided to try Beck and was not sorry that I had chosen this series. I will be purchasing more of the series. A little darker series but becomes compelling viewing. Lorraine

Unit One: Season 3 [DVD]
Unit One: Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mads Mikkelsen
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Unit One: Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
This series is well written and I have watched all the available series. I cannot wait until more are released.I found this series addictive and I was a little grumpy when unable to obtain the complete series. The acting appears real and the outcomes are not predictable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 24, 2013 6:42 AM BST

The Bridge - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
The Bridge - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Sofia Helin

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bridge, 12 Dec. 2012
The very best I have ever seen. Cannot praise this film enough,acting first class and gripping story line.Hope there is a second series.