Profile for Juan Olmedilla Arregui > Reviews

Content by Juan Olmedilla...

Juan Olmedilla Arregui (Athlone, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Le capital au XXIème siècle
Le capital au XXIème siècle
by Thomas Piketty

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read yet very thorough and well documented, 12 Jan. 2015
It is easy to read and you don't need to have previous knowledge in economics, yet it is very thorough and well documented and with plenty of data to prove his points. This book is the result of a very extensive research gathering data from many sources. My French is not that good but anyhow I am hooked to it.

Plan General de Contabilidad
Plan General de Contabilidad

3.0 out of 5 stars Compendio general, no se trata de un libro para aprender contabilidad, 22 Dec. 2014
No es un libro para aprender desde cero, se trata más bien de un compendio de todo el plan general contable. Si ya tienes una idea de contabilidad te puede servir para repasar y para despejar dudas con respecto a cuestiones prácticas concretas. La tabla de códigos de cuentas que viene en la solapa es muy útil.
Por lo demás, el precio está muy bien para el contenido

Moleskine Roller Pen - Fine 0.5mm
Moleskine Roller Pen - Fine 0.5mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to hold in your notebook cover, 22 Dec. 2014
I like moleskine products and this one is up to its quality standard. They are pricey but I guess that if you are buying moleskine is for its design more than its pure functionality. Its most important feature is the design that allows holding it by the cover of the notebook. As for the rest, it is a fine quality roller pen.

White Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard & Free USB MAC Charge cable for Apple iPad Macbook iPhone 4 iPhone 3GS/3G PC Sony PS 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly compatible with MacBook and iPad for a very reasonable price, 22 Dec. 2014
Perfectly compatible with MacBook and iPad for a very reasonable price. Battery lasts very long.

Pama Plug 'N' Go 111 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit and FM Transmitter
Pama Plug 'N' Go 111 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit and FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, easy to install and your phone will make use of your car sound system, 22 Dec. 2014
Very comfortable and works perfectly with all bluetooth phones. I really like this device, much better than those parrot devices that require a costly installation. Definitely a must have

StarTech.com 3.5mm 4 Position to 2x 3 Position Headset Splitter Adapter - White
StarTech.com 3.5mm 4 Position to 2x 3 Position Headset Splitter Adapter - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Microphone will not work with apple products, 22 Dec. 2014
It doesn't work well with Apple products as expected, the microphone does not work with them. The earphone part is OK though

Moleskine Black Pencils - 2 Pencils, Cap and Sharpener
Moleskine Black Pencils - 2 Pencils, Cap and Sharpener

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine quality and stylish for a high price, careful with sharpener, you will not find another one compatible, 22 Dec. 2014
As usual, moleskine products are of fine quality although overpriced. I would be very careful with the sharpener, if you lose it you will have to buy a new one from moleskine because you will not find another one that is big enough for its pencils.

World of Flavours Mediterranean Non-Stick 46cm Paella Pan
World of Flavours Mediterranean Non-Stick 46cm Paella Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine quality paella pan for a reasonable price, 22 Dec. 2014
I got it fairly quickly and it's a fine quality paella pan. The price was OK.

EZ CAST ALL STREAM Full HD 1080p WIFI Smart TV Streaming Dongle for EZCAST, MiraCast, DLNA and AirPlay
Offered by Irwin Claus

2.0 out of 5 stars It takes a lot of bandwidth, not suitable for broadcasting movies your are downloading at the same time, 22 Dec. 2014
Not as good as I expected, I don't use it. I bought it to be able to broadcast my iTunes and netflix from my MacBook into my SmartTV but the problem is that it takes too much bandwidth and I'm using the same WiFi for downloading the movie and broadcasting it to the TV. I have not proven with a movie entirely in my hard disk but it was so slow that I doubt it will be OK in that case either.

Daylight Company Foldi LED Lamp, Black
Daylight Company Foldi LED Lamp, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and portable, 22 Dec. 2014
Very powerful light and very portable. I use it with my laptop and it does the jobs nicely. I wanted something that I could use in my desk without using a plug as I only have two near the desk, but it is also very useful as a travel light, although you must take into account the extra weight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3