Profile for Mrs. Emma Jennings > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Emma Jennings

Mrs. Emma Jennings "Emma"

AZATOM® UFO Docking station portable speaker for iPod & iPhone / Built-in High power rechargable battery / Remote Control / Unique design / Quality sound with bass port technology
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little speaker..., 9 July 2014
What a fab little speaker this is.... Sits lovely in the kitchen and has a huge output for its size! Sound is good with a surprising amount of bass for the size of the unit. Battery charges quite fast and lasts well and makes the unit amazingly portable and just the ticket for a drink in the garden.

For the price, you'll struggle to find better.

New 16 pcs Deluxe watch opener tool kit repair pin Remover
New 16 pcs Deluxe watch opener tool kit repair pin Remover
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Why use a jeweller?, 8 July 2014
The local jeweller wanted £16 to repair my husbands watch, having bought this kit for a little over £4, he's fixed it himself and now has the tools required to fix my watches too. Only complaint would be that some of the tools are a little fragile, but then it is for precision work. Ideal for replacing straps and batteries at home!

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 3776.71
Offered by NutriBurn

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain watch, 8 July 2014
Bought for my husband as a 'work' watch and for only £10, you can't go wrong. Smart and functional and from a reputable manufacturer.

Womens Cycling Shorts Ladies Lace Trim Cycle Shorts Stretch Leggings Black (S/M 8/10)
Offered by Love Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after, 11 Jun 2014
These are perfect to wear under dresses and skirts when it's too warm for leggings or you just want the bare legged look. I'm a size 10/12 but still find that when it's warm the tops of my thighs rub so these stop that discomfort with the added bonus of not flashing my underwear when running around after my two young boys. The added lace means if you do flash them theh look pretty and stylist

AVG Internet Security 9.0 (3 User, 2 Year)
AVG Internet Security 9.0 (3 User, 2 Year)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy Computer Protection., 28 Jan 2010
This is so simple. I've been using Mcafee until recently and so far, this surpasses it by a mile. Easy to install, easy to use and easy to upgrade. I've not had to use the online support yet, but I imagine it will be as slick as the rest of the product. No glitches with XP and no interference with anything installed. It says its compatible with windows 7... we'll see in a few weeks when the new computer arrives! Highly recommended. Oh and well done Amazon, excellent price and usual efficiency in delivering the product to my door.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2010 2:07 PM BST

Pyrex Classic  Non Stick  Oven Tray               33X25cm
Pyrex Classic Non Stick Oven Tray 33X25cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyrex NON STICK....Easy Clean!, 1 Dec 2009
I must say that after buying one of these and finding out how good they are I have now ordered a number of Pryrex non stick products to replace my old stuff. Nothing sticks to the baking tray and they are super easy to clean.

Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
by Aneeta Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 4 Jun 2009
I got this book last weekend and I have already mastered most of the techniques. I have found this book easy to follow and a joy to use. So far I have made a set of booties, a hat and some little baby mittens. I would recommend this book for beginners or someone who hasn't knitted for a long time and needs a refresher on the different knitting techniques.

Braun Multiquick MR6550 M CA  Hand Blender
Braun Multiquick MR6550 M CA Hand Blender

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not live without it!, 10 April 2007
Since I have had my Braun MR6550 I have used it nearly every day, I would not be without it. I was very upset when I lost the chopping blade, but managed to find a company that do spare parts. I would recomend going for this over some of the cheap ones as the extra power really does make a difference and the chopping bowl of the processor is much bigger.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2009 3:42 PM BST