Profile for CAS > Reviews

Content by CAS

CAS "Cas" (West Yorkshire, UK)

Children's Favourite Songs (6 CD pack)
Children's Favourite Songs (6 CD pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars My own fault as it was recommended when I was looking for DVDs I ordered without ..., 15 Aug. 2015
The star is for Amazon for suggesting CDs when viewing DVDs. My own fault as it was recommended when I was looking for DVDs I ordered without noticing it was a CD. Had to give it away.

Archangel's Legion: A Guild Hunter Novel (Guild Hunter Series Book 6)
Archangel's Legion: A Guild Hunter Novel (Guild Hunter Series Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great series, 18 Nov. 2013
I have enjoyed all these books but it has lost a star because of all the pages I skipped for the graphic sex scenes. It doesn't need them and to be fair eventually it becomes boring. I liked Dimitri and Jason's stories best because there was less and it seemed more in keeping.

Dead Push (Book Eight) (Kiera Hudson Series Two 8)
Dead Push (Book Eight) (Kiera Hudson Series Two 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding episode, 4 Aug. 2013
Never boring, never predictable, the surprises keep coming and Tim always leaves you desperate for more. Read it in one go and wish I had the will power to have made it last longer

Cursed (Howl, #6)
Cursed (Howl, #6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this series of books and was a bit disappointed to get to the end. Actually. Felt like the writers were older

Gameboard of the Gods: Age of X #1
Gameboard of the Gods: Age of X #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winning series, 6 July 2013
Quite different but definitely set to be another addictive read. I cant wait for the next book to be published

Vampire Seeker (Samantha Carter Series (Book One) 1)
Vampire Seeker (Samantha Carter Series (Book One) 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent series of books?, 21 Jun. 2013
An excellent book fairly self contained, I hate serial books that don't end that books story, especially when the next book isn't out. However this one does with enough interest piqued to make me want to read the next one in the series

The League of Doorways (A Book of Vampires, Werewolves & Black Magic) (The Doorways Saga 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampires and Werewolves but not as we know them, 6 Jun. 2013
I have read all of Tim's books within the last couple of months since accidentally coming across Kiera Hudson and every one has been a really good read. Gutted that I have now run out for now. This one is the second in the series set in a very different world to ours where nothing looks like it does here and surprises come from unexpected characters. The end leaves you wanting to get on to the next book but we'll have to wait for that.

Working Stiff (Revivalist)
Working Stiff (Revivalist)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the reviews, 31 Oct. 2012
I have been putting off reading this because of some of the reviews and I gave in because I had read all Caines other books. I LOVED it and couldn't put it down.

A Place Called Here
A Place Called Here
by Colin Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars unforgettable, 26 Feb. 2007
This review is from: A Place Called Here (Paperback)
I read this book in October, having bought it at the airport in hardback. I can still vividly remember the story, despite having reads lots of books since whose plot I have forgotten. I found it very enjoyable, I couldn't put it down, and quite haunting.