Profile for Willyum > Reviews

Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby girl loves it!, 27 Nov 2013
My daughter loves this bouncer, not sure if I didn't read it but was pleasantly surprised to note it made noises as well as vibrated (when you pull on the owl). My daughter is much happier in this than another more expensive one we have and it looks really cute. She is now 4 months and starting to play with the hanging down toys and even learning how to start the music off herself. Would definitely reccomend

Baby bed travel cot furniture cribs portable child bed with toys entryway 0-36 months pink
Offered by JAGO24 UK
Price: 40.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, harder to pack away!, 27 Nov 2013
Love this travel cot - for the price I am very happy with it and my daughter loves the stars hanging down. She slept well on it though was very noisy on the material and when she lifts her legs up and let them fall on it (didn't affect her at all just meant we had to move it to another room so WE could sleep!).
It folds away neatly with a bit of effort and is really well packaged for travelling with etc.
Am also hoping the 'play' entrance means it will last a lot longer and even have a use in our house as a kind of den in future
Would definitely reccomend

Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys
Nuby Ice Bite Teether Keys
Price: 2.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't stay cold for long, 27 Nov 2013
Got these for my 4 month old as she has started teething and is chomping down on anything at the moment. Thought the cold may help but after keeping refrigerated overnight they stay cold for about 15 minutes - less if she actually gets them in her mouth. She doesn't seem to get much satisfaction from these as it seems much harder for her to get it in contact with her gums - she is much happier with her Sophie giraffe teether

Splash About Kids Happy Swimming Nappy
Splash About Kids Happy Swimming Nappy
Price: 7.46 - 37.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Item clearly does not match receipt, 11 Oct 2013
We ordered a Pink/Mango dot rib swimming nappy in order to take our little girl swimming for the first time. Item arrived on time but we received a navy/white stripe rib swimmer which is more suited for a boy and not what we wanted. Don't have time to replace as the lesson is tomorrow and these are essential. Yet to trial so cannot comment on the item itself.

The Lock Artist
The Lock Artist
by Steve Hamilton
Price: 7.37

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 8 July 2011
This review is from: The Lock Artist (Paperback)
I really enjoyed The Lock Artist for many reasons. Firstly it is quite an unusual angle into the criminal underworld, focusing on enough detail to keep you interested in what would otherwise be a fairly narrow topic but not giving enough away to be a training manual as the author states.
The story is told as exactly that, a story from the perspective of the main character which, whilst providing an interesting point of view perspective, somewhat detracts from the suspense - if he is telling the story you know nothing too serious becomes of him, right? Aside from that minor negative, the book switches between periods of the narrators life which is clever watching pieces falling into place whilst maintaining mystery from those areas that he doesn't want to reveal to early. On a couple of occasions I must admit that this technique had me flicking back a few pages just to remind myself of the order of how things happened but in a strange way that seems to add to the feel of the main characters confusion and lack of control of his own life at certain stages.
The book is very well written and definitely keeps you wanting to read on, not only to find out how the story ends but also to fill in the gaps. It's not exactly action packed, but that is in no way a negative - the story has a very good pace to it, balancing the more dramatic sections with breaks to go back in time to suggest a memory.
Overall this was a very good read and I will be sure to look out for future books from Steve Hamilton

Rolson Tools 48703 13 piece Titanium Drill W/Alloy Steel
Rolson Tools 48703 13 piece Titanium Drill W/Alloy Steel
Offered by JFY (Just For you)
Price: 6.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first use..., 8 Jan 2011
OK so it's cheap but I dont often use a lot of tools at home so thought it would do for me. I received the prodcut no problem, looked good and all there and came quickly. I came to use it today, a little while after receiving and used the biggest bit available (6.5). I needed to drill 6 holes and halfway through the first one.... it snapped in half inside the hole it had made. No I didn't drop the drill and no I'm not that stupid to be 'doing it wrong', they are just exactly as advertised - CHEAP! Went out and brought a proper set that did the job for me, don't waste your time