Profile for Beverley Fawcett > Reviews

Content by Beverley Fawcett

Beverley Fawcett (UK)

Concise Oxford English Dictionary: 11th edition, revised 2009 on CD-ROM Windows/Mac Individual User Version 2.0
by Oxford Dictionaries
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise Oxford English Dictionary: 11th Edition CD-ROM, 16 May 2010
I bought this because it is compatible with my new Apple Mac, as I had the older version which can only be used on Windows. I needed this because I am doing a University degree, therefore being able to understand and hear the pronunciation of academic words is very helpful! Having said that it is useful for all ages, whether you are at school or further education. It is easy to download and I have had no problems with it at all. I could not be without this and would highly recommend it. Well worth buying.

The Handy London Map and Guide
The Handy London Map and Guide
by Bensons MapGuides

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy London Map and Guide, 16 May 2010
This is a great book which is easy to understand, as you just cannot go wrong when reading the map. I went to London with my son who had never been before, and so glad I bought it as I would have been lost without it. It has the names of all the famous places of interests of where to go in detail, and it includes where to find the underground stations as it has a map of the underground on the back of the book which is useful too. There is everything you need to know in the book, therefore I would highly recommend it as it is a nice small book for your handbag. Well worth it!