Profile for Husky Dog > Reviews

Vein Wizard 50ml Spider Vein Cream
Vein Wizard 50ml Spider Vein Cream
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars No improvement, 11 April 2014
I have been using this product as recommended for several weeks and there has been no improvement in my thread veins at all. The company supposedly offers a 60 day money back guarantee on their website (30 days on Amazon - why the difference?) but I have tried to contact them via email but the link on their website does not work. I would like a refund. We should probably all realise that no cream is going to cure thread veins, only electrolysis or laser treatment will be effective.

6 PAIRS SIZE 8 DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES DRY SKIN ECZEMA MOISTURISING CREAM
6 PAIRS SIZE 8 DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES DRY SKIN ECZEMA MOISTURISING CREAM
Offered by AllTrade Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Sept. 2013
Good value, good quality cotton gloves, though these gloves would not be suitable for large hands. Pleased with this purchase.

The Pahelika Collection - Revelations and Secret Legends (PC DVD) (PC)
The Pahelika Collection - Revelations and Secret Legends (PC DVD) (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 20 Sept. 2013
This is not an adventure game, really just a point and click hidden object with simple puzzles, some of which are very random. Not worth the money.

Swanson Rutin 500mg, 120 Capsules
Swanson Rutin 500mg, 120 Capsules
Offered by Nature's Remedies

2.0 out of 5 stars No change, 19 Mar. 2012
I've been using this product for some time for the treatment of thread veins and it hasn't made the slightest difference to them.

World Of Warcraft Battle Chest (PC/Mac)
World Of Warcraft Battle Chest (PC/Mac)
Offered by lobigo

3.0 out of 5 stars Life consuming, 25 Feb. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Wow battlechest gets you into the game for a good price and despite what others have said the book with it is very useful for beginners as there is a lot to learn and very little info within the game unless you spend hours looking online. Do not start playing this game though unless you intend to give a lot of your life over to it as it is cleverly designed to hook you in, especially if you join a guild. Blizzard are a company that wants to make lots of money and they design the game specifically to achieve this and this will irritate you. The game is good fun due to the novelty value if you've never played online but it is very repetitive and mostly far too easy. If possible do join with friends as this is the best way to enjoy it, but be prepared as you will be spending many hours online. Having played now for a month my view of the game has changed. I was not prepared for the level of racist, sexist and homophobic abuse that you can receive when you play in random dungeon groups. I consider myself to be a reasonably good player but I won't be renewing my subscription when it expires. I play computer games for enjoyment but people in wow can be very unsupportive and really spoil the fun. You'll need a thick skin for this and probably still won't want to put up with it. Do consider this if you have children playing, I wouldn't want them exposed to it. The only solution is to play with real friends then you will get more out of this game.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Qustionable quality, 26 Jan. 2012
I bought these gloves because they were a good price but having only used them for a short time the stitching is already coming apart. The cotton does not appear to be of good quality and they are poorly put together.

Rogue Trooper (PC DVD)
Rogue Trooper (PC DVD)
Offered by Kent Software

1.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with Vista, 25 Sept. 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Great game until it stops working with Vista, no fix and no way around it. Pity as it is really enjoyable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 5:17 AM GMT

The Spiderwick Chronicles (PC DVD)
The Spiderwick Chronicles (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, 25 Sept. 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Cheap game, good fun. Rather short. Please start to advertise marketplace games including the postage Amazon, it fools no one. When a game ends up being more expensive than I expect I just don't place an order and go somewhere else.

Bioshock/Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Double Pack (PC DVD)
Bioshock/Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - Double Pack (PC DVD)
Offered by SHOPTODAYPLAYTOMORROW

1.0 out of 5 stars Oblivious, 25 Sept. 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought Oblivion because I thought it was about time I gave it a spin. At the moment I don't get it, maybe I'm missing something or need to play it longer, it certainly takes a lot of time to get into. Annoyed that on buying Bioshock I find I need internet access to launch it. It's about time Amazon made this clear at the point of sale that this is required. Also why advertise some games at a certain price and then add the postage on later, it's annoying and when it happens to me with a marketplace seller I just cancel the order if the price is not what I expected. Advertise the price of the game as the price you pay Amazon.

Complete Penumbra Collection (PC DVD)
Complete Penumbra Collection (PC DVD)
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 25 Sept. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Brilliant game. One of the best. Pity all games are not this good, developers put plenty of time and thought into this game. If you don't already own it go out and buy it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2011 2:03 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2