Profile for Deb Mellor > Reviews

Content by Deb Mellor

Deb Mellor

Page: 1 | 2
Mixed 10 handmade fairtrade scentd flower tealight candle in assorted designs and colours gift set
Offered by Thang Tho Ltd.
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead kindly light, 17 Mar 2014
A really beautiful product. My sister was so pleased, they were to commemorate a sad occasion and were very well received. They arrived in good condition and in ahead of time. I feel I made a very good choice.

12 bumble bee stickers
12 bumble bee stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumblebeemobile, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: 12 bumble bee stickers
Such a fab product, exactly what I wanted...I need to choose some more as I have been bitten by the bug(ha ha). my cars poorly paint work and dings are being transformed.
very easy to apply and huge fun too. Arrived well on time, in perfect condition. I am so pleased.

Clychau Dibon
Clychau Dibon
Price: 9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Clychau Dibon (Audio CD)
Beautiful music
So well put together, two very talented artists who are obliviously deeply connected. Such a wonderful combination of sounds.. Arrived before on time, well packaged.

Wooden Dolls House Furniture Set - PINK Bathroom
Wooden Dolls House Furniture Set - PINK Bathroom
Offered by Dolls House Parade
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolls house bathroom set., 6 Feb 2013
Great value for money. Molly my grand-daughter loved it..teddy spends a long time in the shower! Arrived in good time and was a life saver on a cold wet January afternoon.

LEGO Creator 5560 Large Pink Brick Box
LEGO Creator 5560 Large Pink Brick Box
Offered by SmartPurchaseToys
Price: 44.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Large Pink Box, 14 Jan 2013
My grand-daughter loved this product. It has so many great bits and pieces for a really creative set. Well worth the money. The service was so fast, even at peak time at Christmas. I shall use this company again with confidence.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very competatively prices tooth brush heads, 14 Jan 2013
I couldn't believe the price of this product. Well worth the money and yes, they are compatible for my husbands Oral B. Nice and gentle cleaning action. I shall definately be purchasing more. Great service too.

LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo
Offered by M & S Trend-Shop United Kingdom
Price: 13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Duplo a firm favourite, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo (Toy)
Such a lovely little set. Hugely flexible and great for role play and construction games. The animals are delightful. Again, great value for money and excellent service.

LEGO DUPLO 6785: Creative Cakes
LEGO DUPLO 6785: Creative Cakes
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Duplo success, again, 26 Dec 2012
First rate product. Played with the most on Christmas day. A good calming but fun activity, great for toy sharing too. Competatively priced,excellent service too, thank you very much

My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry
My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry
by Dorothy Edwards
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio CD Naughty little Sister, 26 Dec 2012
Lovely to hear these stories again. So pleased with the product and the first rate service. Excellent value for money and perfect condidtion.

LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6153: Cinderella's Carriage
LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6153: Cinderella's Carriage
Offered by Bold Trader
Price: 21.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter gift, 26 Dec 2012
Excellent product wonderful service.My grand-daughter who is three, said "this is just what I really needed but I didn't know about it."...ahhhhhh

Page: 1 | 2