Profile for Cronan > Reviews

Content by Cronan

Cronan (Berkhamsted, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Car + Home Stereo AUX-IN 3.5mm Jack Cable, (2m) for iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets and mp3 players - With stepped slimline connector to accommodate cases
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cable, fits my car perfectly, 11 Aug. 2014
A great cable, fits my car perfectly, lasts much longer than competing cables. I don't believe in buying expensive cables, but with these you actually get what you pay for - my last pair from this company lasted for nearly two years, in use every day.

Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of time, 12 Dec. 2013
In my view, an alarm clock should perform several functions, some more important than others. Firstly, it needs to keep accurate time, at least as good as the £10 watch I have on my wrist, or my mobile phone. Secondly, it needs to wake me up.

While this clock certainly wakes me up, it fails on the first function - it gains about 2 minutes a month, which doesn't sound like a lot, but seems a bit poor for something that cost more than £50.

DUNLOP 471R3C MAX GRIP JAZZ NYLON CARBON BLACK Guitars accessories Picks
DUNLOP 471R3C MAX GRIP JAZZ NYLON CARBON BLACK Guitars accessories Picks
Offered by Musik-Schubert

5.0 out of 5 stars The best guitar picks in the world, 8 Nov. 2013
I've tried thin picks, this picks, round picks, shark-fin picks, I even used to make my own picks out of milk bottle tops. This pick is tiny, but the grippy surface helps makes it hard to drop. I can highly recommend this pick.

Studio 247 @ Royal T - Men's T-Shirt Bamboo Jersey - 8 Colour Choices
Studio 247 @ Royal T - Men's T-Shirt Bamboo Jersey - 8 Colour Choices
Offered by Grade A Tee Shirts

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible shirt, 25 Sept. 2013
This shirt is so thin it's see-through, very poor quality, I'd expect to pay no more than £3 for a shirt like this. Very disappointed.

No Rest For The Wicked (Mark Hawkshaw Mysteries Book 2)
No Rest For The Wicked (Mark Hawkshaw Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday read, 20 Aug. 2013
A perfect holiday read, this second book in the Hawkshaw series is action-packed and exciting. This is a series that is going to run and run, read it now, so that you can say you liked Aton's books before he was famous. Highly recommended.

PHILIPS DS1200/05 Fidelio Docking Speaker for iPad/iPhone/iPod with Clock
PHILIPS DS1200/05 Fidelio Docking Speaker for iPad/iPhone/iPod with Clock

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but ..., 26 Jun. 2012
It's a good product, it works well, sound is reasonable for the size. I have a few niggles though, the first being that it has stopped working after six months. I've contacted Phillips, I'll update here based on how they handle my complaint.

Worst about this device is the iPad app that is supposed to work with it, truly awful, and never been updated in a way that makes any difference.

Meat is Murder (Mark Hawkshaw Mysteries Book 1)
Meat is Murder (Mark Hawkshaw Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, left me wanting more, 5 April 2012
I'll call it now; Meat is Murder will be just the first installment in a long series of Mark Hawkshaw mysteries. The book is action-packed, the characters are interesting and it left me wanting more.

When is the next book due out?

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION HYBRID SHELL HARD CASE - BLACK, WITH 6-IN-1 SCREEN PROTECTOR PACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 25 Aug. 2011
This case is cheap and nasty. It doesn't fit properly, and it's not even a very hard case, made of some kind of cheap plastic. Avoid, it's a waste of money even at this price.

Crooked Little Vein (P.S.)
Crooked Little Vein (P.S.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warren Ellis excels himself, 29 Sept. 2010
Again. foul, hilarious and evil, I laughed so hard I gave myself a prolapse. Read it.

One Life Left Presents.. Music To Play Games By
One Life Left Presents.. Music To Play Games By

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven out of ten, 1 Dec. 2008
I love their podcast, and I really love this CD. if you like games and music, you need to get this CD.

I give it 7/10.