Profile for Cooper McShane > Reviews

Content by Cooper McShane

Cooper McShane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PhotoGeeks 3 Light Super 5 Softbox Continuous Photography Lighting Kit / 2550w / 50 x 70cm Soft Boxes / 10 45w & 1 60w 5500k Bulbs / Boom Arm
Offered by PhotoGeeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, Great Price, Great Company, 19 Dec. 2014
Fantastic kit! Actually impressively sturdy for the price! I can not complain at all! The power and quality of light from this kit is so good that I can't imagine anyone could really want for more. Very affordable. I mistakenly thought that the third, singular lamp holder had been left out of my kit upon delivery, but after a quick phonecall to PhotoGeeks and a very quick and friendly conversation with their representative, I was informed that the third lamp holder is actually built in to the smaller softbox.

There could be better set-up instructions as the softbox pictured in the only instructional diagram that came with the kit, is not the same as the softboxes I had recieved. There were also no instructions as to how to set up the larger overhead stand, although I am sure I will figure it out (and if not, I am confident that I can give PhotoGeeks a call and they can help me over the phone).

I have to say I am delighted with this kit and would shop with PhotoGeeks again.

All items came in great condition and working order, no delays on delivery.

Only slight issue I had with the kit upon testing it is that I found that the softboxes tended to weigh down droop, no matter how tightly I wound the fixture that is meant to prevent such, but I think adding a washer will solve that problem. I am not greatly concerned by it.

I definitely trust this company and value this kit!

Apricot Kernel Oil - 100% Pure - 1 Litre
Apricot Kernel Oil - 100% Pure - 1 Litre
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect oil, brilliant quality, 6 Oct. 2014
Perfect oil, brilliant quality, and to get a litre at this price is almost too good to be true. As with all Naissance carrier oils, I have no complaints and can only sing praises. Would recommend to anyone.

The Nightshade - Luxury Sleeping Mask
The Nightshade - Luxury Sleeping Mask
Offered by Sub Zero Store

4.0 out of 5 stars a little better than it looked, 6 Oct. 2014
Does what it says, a little better than it looked. Does let the SLIGHTEST bit of light in but not enough that it prevents the sleeping mask from doing it's job. Probably better for women though, as I find that how it fastens is just a bit tight for me.

JUSTOP JSound 10 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones / Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Up to 20 Hours Play Time, Handsfree Feature for mobiles, for use with Apple iTouch, iPad, iPhone, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Samsung Galaxy etc.
Offered by DigiDirect

Skullcandy Lowrider On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Navy/Chrome
Skullcandy Lowrider On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Navy/Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. I always trust Skullcandy, 28 Sept. 2014
Great. I always trust Skullcandy, so that is a given!

Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones
Runes: Unlock the Secrets of the Stones
by Sarah O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant rune set, 28 Sept. 2014
Brilliant rune set. The booklet is tiny but has all the info you need in it, to get you started in becoming a rune master. Nice stones too, small but good quality. Bargain.

Wooden Tarot Card Box With Engraved Pentagram (17x13cm)
Wooden Tarot Card Box With Engraved Pentagram (17x13cm)
Offered by Piquaboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, sturdy tarot box, 28 Sept. 2014
Very good quality, sturdy tarot box, so good that I will buy another soon. Looks exactly as pictured if not better.

STUNNING ANNE STOKES GOTHIC TAROT CARDS FANTASY ART ILLUSTRATED PACK
STUNNING ANNE STOKES GOTHIC TAROT CARDS FANTASY ART ILLUSTRATED PACK
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice tarot deck with wonderfull artwork, 28 Sept. 2014
Really nice tarot deck with wonderfull artwork, the cards are sturdy and well sized. However the name of the artist/publisher is on the back of the cards, which is offputting to others when giving a reading.

Smoking Dragon Incense Holder Burner Fair Trade
Smoking Dragon Incense Holder Burner Fair Trade
Offered by UK SELLER TheGermanMarket - FAST DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sept. 2014
Absolutely beautful and very well crafted. Would recomment to anyone.

Mens faux leather jacket=X-MEN ORIGINAL= Available sizes, XS-5xl (XL)
Mens faux leather jacket=X-MEN ORIGINAL= Available sizes, XS-5xl (XL)
Offered by FashionWithLeather

3.0 out of 5 stars was great. A pity my friend had to pay to ..., 8 Aug. 2014
I properly followed the fitting guidelines provided, but the friend I purchased this jacket for had to pay to get this product deconstructed and refitted. The seamstress who fixed the jacket for him did comment that the overall proportions were simply not right. The look of the jacket however, and overall quality, was great. A pity my friend had to pay to have it fixed, when it was a birthday present, but he is happy with it now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5