Profile for K. Weigelt > Reviews

Vktech Zipper Eye Glasses Sunglasses Hard Case Box Portable Protector Black
Vktech Zipper Eye Glasses Sunglasses Hard Case Box Portable Protector Black
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice and keeps the sunglasses safe., 22 Sept. 2014
Looks great on the outside, a lovely smooth black material. And my big sunglasses fit in perfectly. I no longer have to worry about squashing them in my old flimsy case.

Mattress Storage Bag for 4ft or 4ft6 Double Matress - FREE DELIVERY
Mattress Storage Bag for 4ft or 4ft6 Double Matress - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Globe Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend this., 22 Sept. 2014
Very strong and well large enough for our double mattress. Would definitely recommend this.

An African Love Story: Love, Life and Elephants
An African Love Story: Love, Life and Elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 22 Sept. 2014
Loved this book. It's not all rosy, as it was a real life story, but the small stories within the whole story are an absolute delight for anyone who loves animals and sees their different characters. What an amazing life, achievement and experience with animals in the wild.

1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for marking FRAGILE items, 22 Sept. 2014
The tape says FRAGILE (not glass or anything else). It did exactly what we needed it for: to mark FRAGILE items in boxes. I wouldn't use it to tape up parcels or boxes as it's pretty thin. But that's what we used brown tape for. So for us it was perfect for what we needed and went a long way.

A Companion To Easter Island (Guide To Rapa Nui)
A Companion To Easter Island (Guide To Rapa Nui)
by James Grant-Peterkin

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent guide, 14 Jan. 2012
This is an excellent book for anyone visiting Easter Island and does exactly what it says inside: cover the gap between guide books that contain only a few pages about Easter Island and too detailed books on a specific subject.
It was fun reading this book in advance of visiting the island and took me all around once I had arrived, guiding me to all sights and allowing a 'just right' insight into the islands history and culture.
An excellent, up to date travel guide that made me smile while reading. Other travellers were happy checking it too as it simply has way more details, day trip ideas, explanations, advise and tips than any of the other guidebooks including Easter Island.