Profile for DMC > Reviews

Rainbow Balloon Light Shade - Blue Paper Lantern Bedroom Fun Lamp
Rainbow Balloon Light Shade - Blue Paper Lantern Bedroom Fun Lamp
Offered by Layla's Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Jun. 2015
Lovely light shade for my 2 year old's bedroom.

Melissa & Doug 14114 Take Along Water Colour Set
Melissa & Doug 14114 Take Along Water Colour Set

3.0 out of 5 stars They would make a good party bag filler, 2 Jun. 2015
I'm not sure what I was expecting for the price but the paints were more of a taster and did not last my 2 year old very long. In fact, we used all of the brown on our first paint session. They would make a good party bag filler.

Bizzybee Non Scratch Scourers x 2 (Pack of 10, Total 20 Scourers)
Bizzybee Non Scratch Scourers x 2 (Pack of 10, Total 20 Scourers)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these scourers in the shops and I was very happy to find them as my local supermarket stopped selling ..., 2 Jun. 2015
We searched high and low for these scourers in the shops and I was very happy to find them as my local supermarket stopped selling them. They last so well. We even wash them in the washing machine. The best scourers- ever!

Large Friction Powered Green Farm Tractor 17cm + Cattle Trailer 23cm
Large Friction Powered Green Farm Tractor 17cm + Cattle Trailer 23cm

1.0 out of 5 stars I was extremely disappointed with this tractor, 2 Jun. 2015
I was extremely disappointed with this tractor. My 2 year old was able to break it within a day as it was not at all hardy despite the price. I opted for this tractor as it was mid-range price wise but would have been better off opting for the much cheaper alternatives. Even more disappointing was the fact that the traction does not work either.

Optimum Nitebrite Hi-Viz Winter Socks - Fluorescent Yellow, Size 7-11
Optimum Nitebrite Hi-Viz Winter Socks - Fluorescent Yellow, Size 7-11

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the sock, 12 May 2015
I like the sock, but the sizing could be more tailored so that a size 8 doesn't float in socks that also accommodate a size 11

Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance: The World's Bestselling Bicycle Repair and Maintenance Guide
by Lennard Zinn

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like., 12 May 2015
What's not to like.
I'd give 5 stars if I were technically competent to take full advantage of this book. Some things can't be fixed.

365 Bedtime Stories (Gift Books)
365 Bedtime Stories (Gift Books)
by Sophie Giles

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely surprised to see positive reviews of this book., 12 May 2015
Genuinely surprised to see positive reviews of this book. The stories are banal and unimaginative. My son, who loves reading, is unimpressed as is his father.

FITNESS CONFIDENTIAL: Adventures in the Weight-Loss Game
FITNESS CONFIDENTIAL: Adventures in the Weight-Loss Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Cliched and superficial, 19 Jan. 2014
I'm sure he is a formidable exercise fanatic but the book really doesn't offer much other than an insight into his own life. Not much on offer regarding exercise or self improvement.