Profile for The Archbishop of Banterbury > Reviews

Content by The Archbishop...

The Archbishop of Banterbury (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-016G-B35)
Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-016G-B35)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2015
Was brilliant, until I lost it

Rigifix M6 Anchor Fixings 6 Pack
Rigifix M6 Anchor Fixings 6 Pack
Offered by av4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 July 2015
Delightful, I used these to put my TV bracket up to hold a 42 inch viera, I hung on the bracket after just 3 of these were used, it's not going anywhere! Brilliant things that are heavy duty. I found they were ideal for my wall by knocking on the wall for 'hard patches' that weren't hollow, where the glue had been placed to glue the plasterboard to the brick walls.

Gorilla Tape 11m
Gorilla Tape 11m

5.0 out of 5 stars it really is like a gorilla shimmys along and grabs hold of what ..., 10 July 2015
This review is from: Gorilla Tape 11m (DIY & Tools)
Does what it says on the tin, it really is like a gorilla shimmys along and grabs hold of what your taping and permanently stays there, it's strong stuff once the bond sets in!!

SanDisk SDSDQUA-032G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for GoPros, 10 July 2015
Been using this in my GoPro for a long time now and it's never once let me down. Holds a good fair amount of video time too.
Bought another for my GoPro Hero as it's so cheap for what it is!

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20  (Christmas Tree Lights)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Christmas Tree Lights)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to cash, 10 July 2015
It's a gift card, gift it to someone you love and direct them towards amazon.co.uk and let them buy whatever they please. Ideal as an alternative to giving cash gifts (which gets boring!)

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery pack, 10 July 2015
I've had 2 of these batteries, the first one failed after around a month, but I did drop it so I blame myself for that one (Although it did lose a star for not being robust)
The 2nd seems to work pretty well, holds a good charge and charges your gear quite quickly! Very handy to keep in the car etc for emergencies

Premium In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®
Offered by e4deal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 July 2015
I had this around 3 years before it broke, it sticks to the window very well and has an adjustable width for most any phone. Soft edges to hold it with too, and a lock switch to make sure it won't open and fly your phone out the open window!

Combat Force Jumbo Army Pack
Combat Force Jumbo Army Pack
Offered by Carousel Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Combat Force Jumbo Army Pack (Toy)
Tanks come apart so your child can pretend they've been blown apart, comes with a decent variety, 2 of each vehicle, a tent and some barbed fences, plus the rest of the squad.
5 year old loves them, for the price I do too.
Can tell they are cheap like.

Gul Evo 1 Helmet YELLOW Size Large
Gul Evo 1 Helmet YELLOW Size Large
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet for the price., 10 July 2015
Great helmet which feels really sturdy. The red is slightly different to the picture shown. It has a spinning clasp at the back that tightens or loosens the helmet by twisting it.
It is very comfortable to wear and I found it easy to mount my GoPro to without feeling over encumbered or unbalanced.
Ear protection is a bonus too, what I will say is that I tried on medium helmets that felt quite spacious (without adjustments) and this is a smaller fitting than most, but it still fits well nice and tight around my entire head.
Buy one of these to protect your noggin doing extreme sports, your life is worth more than £30!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Believe the reviews, they are true!!, 2 July 2015
I'll never walk down the cosmetics isle again.. Or maybe even walk again..
My misses always told me I have the cottage pit of a neolithic mammoth, I've always said no love, it's not that bad and I think you mean paleolithic, although it was thicker than Borat's tash down there before Veet stepped in.
Anyway one Sunday afternoon she whipped out for some milk and bread and I thought I'd surprise her, as soon as she stepped out the door I ran to the kitchen cupboard and broke out the Veet cream I'd been hiding behind a couple of old tins of Westlers Hamburgers in Gravy that are older than the queen's mother.
So I ran upstairs hoping to get the whole ordeal done before she got home, I had 20 minutes to get this done.
I whipped off my clothes and took my man bag in hand, giving the hair a little goodbye rub before I entered a life of smoothness.
Being a bit of a renegade I don't usually read the instructions, and I didn't have the time to either, I had about 19 minutes before I had to be sprout legged on the bed waiting for the missus to walk in so it had to be done now.. I squirted a large splodge in my hands and gave a thick coating around my plums and while I was there I thought to myself 'Darn it may aswell do the full shabang' squirted a bit more cream on and creamed my crack around the back.
For a while I walked around the house admiring my manhood and the glory that I was about to behold, sure it started to tingle a bit, and after reading the reviews I expected a lot worse.
I'd say it took around 5 minutes before I thought 'It was at this moment, I realized I had made a mistake', in anguish I ran upstairs and grabbed the shower head and stuck the cold tap on full blast, aimed it straight at my bollocks, it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! All that was passing through my head was images of 3rd degree burn patients and firey pit of death rising from my Netherregions. Clumps of tangly dark hair filled the plug hole as I passed over my scrote with the cold water jets, I didn't even care that it was working at this point, I wanted this inferno to disappear! Thinking off the top of my head I ran to the kitchen and pulled out the ice draw, (Its cold!!) I jousted my hands into the ice and withdrew as much as I could carry, cupping it around my bollocks with my right hand and practically shoving a cube up the rear end with my left. Still nothing, by now about 10 minutes had passed and the pain was immense. At this point I was hating everyone who created this vile gel.
So as I stood with the ice in both hands looking like I was doing some sort of self pleasuring technique, I had to think of something that would take the burn away.. Alkaline usually stops acidic substances! Was this gel acidic? Who cares it was worth a try! Dropping the ice and running to the cupboard looking for something alkaline, baking powder, my god I'm a genius! Quickly clearing a path to the bicarbonate I dropped a jar of vinegar on my b*****d toe! Luckily, it didn't smash into a gazillion pieces, but it still hurt like ****! So now hopping on one foot I digged out the soda, quickly shimmying to a side and popping the lid off.. Without hesitation I just threw the powder all over my pubic region and powdered my crack too.. Before finally resting my balls into the tub.
Now I don't know if this made things worse or if it just didn't help at all, but it still stung like a mother ******.
How can something sting for such a long time??? I couldn't bare it any longer, I dropped the bicarb on the floor to create a powdery mess at my feet.. Tears almost in my eyes I was giving up hope, then the worst thing happened, the misses was back, EARLY!? I made a dash hobbling for the stairs but she was already standing in the hall, I cannot describe the look she gave me that day, stood stark naked with clumps of hair dangling off my sack and legs, powder all over my lower half and tears filling my eyes.. To this day I haven't lived it down,
Moving on I snatched the bag out of her hands ignoring the 'What the **** are you doing?', I emptied it onto the kitchen floor and grabbed for the milk, snapping off the cap and ripping off the seal.. I was met by another 'Don't you dare d....' before she could finish I started pouring milk all over my giblets to try and ease the pain.. After using an entire 4 pint bottle allover the kitchen floor and recieving a lot of abuse I ran back upstairs to the shower, pursuied by the missus still, back onto the cold water! The searing hot feeling slowly started to diminish after about 2 minutes, I looked to God and said a small Prayer of thanks.
Around about 10 minutes later after things had calmed down I looked south to judge the results, half of the hair was still bloody attached!! It didn't even work properly, and there was no way I was going through it again.
So I'm left with a crotch that resembles Harvey Dents face and memories that will be ingrained into our heads til the day we die.

0/10 Would not use again, I will never abuse my manhood again :(